Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Yeah, see, my view is you can bundle up until you're toasty warm. But during a heatwave, you can only get as cool as your air conditioning will let you.
    Exactly! I've got sweaters and coats and beanies. I can't go outside with my dick flopping. OR CAN I

Comment

• If you're totally bundled up you can absolutely walk around with your junk out
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 76F and 90% humidity two weeks from xmas is fucking nonsense.

Comment

• no sympathy. It's like Seattle here. It rained all day yesterday. So weirrrdddd.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 56 degrees and clammy here in NY. Blerghhh.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It's been raining here as well, but just nasty drizzling nonsense, which is making the humidity so high.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                76F and 90% humidity two weeks from xmas is fucking nonsense.
                I'll buy that for a dollar!

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                56 degrees and clammy here in NY. Blerghhh.
                I'm looking at 53 degrees later today. Enjoying it while it lasts, since it won't be long before I'm outside shoveling snow and cursing under my breath.

Comment

• So it's a few days from January and it rained last night. RAIN. Whatever is going on I fucking love it so far. NO SNOW.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Amen brother.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We might get a dusting of snow overnight tonight, with rain the next couple of days. I'll just be happy to make it past February, as it seems that's when we East Coasters tend to get clobbered with the white stuff.

Comment

• Yup - despite the fact that our huge blizzard last year was the day after Christmas, that's not the norm for the east coast. We normally get our asses kicked in February.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• In NJ, we had an early taste of winter when that nor'easter blew in around Halloween. That was enough for me.

In all seriousness, however, I'm thinking Winter 2012 might actually be a bit mild. Oh, we'll get snow, but I don't think it'll be as bad as it was earlier this year with the near blizzard conditions and huge snowfall amounts we got (yeah, I know you folks in MN and other points north and west of us are laughing at us, but c'mon already. Snow's a fact of life for you lot. We're beach weather people!). We've had a very warm November and December, months that should've been freakin' cold, but they were more like Spring.

Comment

• Was noutside in a T shirt here in Myrtle earlier today. & I was HOT in the sun. 'Tain't natchrul, I sez.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              Was noutside in a T shirt here in Myrtle earlier today. & I was HOT in the sun. 'Tain't natchrul, I sez.
                              Cumbre Vieja!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ohNsKV3FYT8
                              http://www.youtube.com/embed/4mEe1LqZx_A
                              Last edited by PHEDG; 12-29-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• It's 54 degrees and raining.

In NEBRASKA

WHAT THE SHIT
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X