Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit!!!!

To the ass whoopin' video.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You are doing it right....South Korea.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Look at all those weeping faces. If I have a kid their slumber parties are going to look exactly like this.

Comment

• I want to be better and win themselves too.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Some idiot commenting on that South Korean Video Game boot camp
            I used to work professionally with children so I am thinking about the psychological toll on the kids mentioned in this above article. What a horrible thing to do to children. The parents and camp leaders have no clue what will happen in the future as those young people take their place in leadership over jobs and families. You do not kill a child's spirit like this without killing all else that makes them vibrant in life. Parents should understand that killing the spirit also kills ALL emotions and compassion and these "kids" are the ones who will be "caring" for them in their elder years. Payback big time.

"Love never fails." It should also be noted that parental training about how to achieve more success with their children earlier in life would be a better alternative than such harsh punishment during their most impressionable years.
            FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!! Sometimes you gotta bust your kids ass. Simple as that.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Love never fails? That's a crock of shit.

Comment

• No wonder they no longer work professionally with them.

Now they're just in that burlap lovesack in the back of the lovevan.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    CAME!

Comment

• What I find funny though is "video game addicts" and this is fucking SOUTH KOREA. So basically, every single child is going through this then.

Comment

• I have a 16 year old nephew I'd like them to meet...
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• They're mixing these kids in with truants and gang members. Umm, that's like dumping a tax cheat on Death Row. Pecking order dictates that the little fatty playing DDR is going to be the bitch.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There was an article in Wired a couple months back about a kid who died at one of these camps. It's pretty crazy.

Comment

• Okay, then I take it back, they can't have my nephew. I'll just yell at him myself.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                There was an article in Wired a couple months back about a kid who died at one of these camps. It's pretty crazy.
                                Think of it as Social Darwinismâ„¢...

Comment

Working...
                                X