No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try 'em as adults. Obvious as hell they weren't going to amount to anything higher than "gas pumper". I certainly won't miss these two dolts.

My sympathies to the girl's family - what those two little shits did is beyond horrific, and I feel bad for her family.

Comment

• WUT WUT WUT?!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, that is some epic trolling.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lulz to the last post
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            Lulz to the last post
            Agreed...

Comment

• Hey kid, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Holy jesus...
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• How the fuck is this guy still alive? And ONLY a $50,000 bail? Nothing remotely funny about this. At all.

Comment

• Please let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shivedPlease let him get shived

Comment

• Fucking lulz.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T7PFhI3RR_k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T7PFhI3RR_k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Heh. Uh, pass me the silver bullets, will you?

Oh, foolish wolfboys and wolfgirls! Seriously, I put the blame squarely on that "Twilight" shit.

Comment

• "Gangs are posers..."

Comment

• I like the mom at the end - proud of her wolfboy, as long as he takes his fangs and contacts out when he goes in the house.

I was a nerd/geek back in high school (no shit, Tim? You? Really?), and I was nowhere near as bad as these kids.

Comment

• These kids are furries. Fuck em.

Comment

• Pretty sure they'll just do that on their own. No help needed.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X