What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kids are AWESOME.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S9B7im8aQjo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S9B7im8aQjo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Awww, I feel bad for him! But I still laughed.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Goddammit. Is it bad that I want to punch this little girl in the fucking face? I mean good for her and all, but she's 11 and acting like she's 20. It's kind of sad.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus,

Just the opening headline made me want to punch her in the face.

I couldn't even let the article load.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Actually strike that, I couldn't just physically hit a child.

I'll just lay down the fact this child is and will be a miserable wretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Actually strike that, I couldn't just physically hit a child.
                Which is why there are kids like this...

Another boomer legacy/fallacy is passed on.

Comment

• And thus why I'm not ending up having kids. I don't have the tempermeant or the mentality for them.

Especially when they start screaming, oh god.

Comment

• I wonder if she's related to fashion designer Oleg Cassini - can't find any info on that. If so, he was a douchebag (which, my mother has proof of from when she cared for his daughter in the hospital where she worked at the time), so the apple wouldn't fall far from the tree.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      Which is why there are kids like this...

Another boomer legacy/fallacy is passed on.
                      Yeah, remember spankings? Groundings? Suspension of allowances, etc. if a kid fucked up? Know why such discipline would occur back then? Because we had PARENTS. Not best friends, not "pals", not PC New Agey BS buddies who are going to let their kid express himself because he/she is a unique little snowflake. PARENTS. Adults who would instill proper behavior and important life lessons by, y'know, participating in the kid's upbringing, but also illustrating that the world can be tough on you especially if you fuck up or cop a 'tude.

Much to be said for a swat in the pooper. Fuck Time Outs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Yeah, remember spankings? Groundings? Suspension of allowances, etc. if a kid fucked up? Know why such discipline would occur back then? Because we had PARENTS. Not best friends, not "pals", not PC New Agey BS buddies who are going to let their kid express himself because he/she is a unique little snowflake. PARENTS. Adults who would instill proper behavior and important life lessons by, y'know, participating in the kid's upbringing, but also illustrating that the world can be tough on you especially if you fuck up or cop a 'tude.

Much to be said for a swat in the pooper. Fuck Time Outs.
                        There was one of these "modern" NY moms (and I'm sorry, for as much as I love it here, NY parents - middle class and UP - are the most indulgent fuck-ups in the world) on the subway yesterday with her two special snowflakes. She was taking them into school, and they were digging through their knapsacks to see what she packed for them. The older kid - a roughly 8 year old whining bully - pulls out his snack container and sees that his idiot mother packed him steamed broccoli. Which, that's fine at dinner, and the little shit needs to eat his vegetables. But as a snack for school? I was kind of on his side (till he opened his big mouth) - I mean, come on. Multi-grain Wheat Thins, apple slices, y'know - SOMETHING. There are a million healthy options out there that kids are going to find appealing. Go into Whole Foods, and they have every single version of snacks that kids love in organic form. And she packs fucking broccoli for his snack?

Now the kid, on the other hand, reacts like a typical NY rich brat - he bellows at his mother, "THIS SUCKS!!! YOU NEED TO CHECK WITH ME BEFORE YOU PACK MY LUNCHES! DO YOU HEAR? YOU NEED TO CHECK WITH ME FROM NOW ON!" The mother? Throws her head back and laughs this throaty laugh of pure joy, one of those, "Just LOOK at the light of my life and how wonderful he is!!!" laughs. I felt like punching both her and him.

Comment

• gotta love that sense of entitlement that kids seem to learn.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Children of Men is basically real! Just in a different way than we originally thought.
                            I liked this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              Now the kid, on the other hand, reacts like a typical NY rich brat - he bellows at his mother, "THIS SUCKS!!! YOU NEED TO CHECK WITH ME BEFORE YOU PACK MY LUNCHES! DO YOU HEAR? YOU NEED TO CHECK WITH ME FROM NOW ON!" The mother? Throws her head back and laughs this throaty laugh of pure joy, one of those, "Just LOOK at the light of my life and how wonderful he is!!!" laughs. I felt like punching both her and him.
                              That would be rad if it was an inside joke, but otherwise yeah I'd kick that kid's ass.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• This is why I don't trust anyone named "Gavin".

Except for Gavin Newsom, he's alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X