No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Butler, 16, was found by his parents in his home Sunday night after somehow becoming entangled in a Bowflex exercise machine.
    I'm totally going to hell. The laughter - it will not stop!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The left out the part where his pants were around his goddamn ankles.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You know, I'm laughing hard enough that I actually went back to the article to see if you were joking about that.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• hah
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• I did not even finish reading it...

I want to kill them. Slowly.

Comment

• Christ, fuck those people. For real. I want to wrap their heads in duct tape.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yet the gay folk would make horrible parents.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It's because they'd try to recruit the kids into their gay ranks. Also some shit about Adam and Steve.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                      Christ, fuck those people. For real. I want to wrap their heads in duct tape.
                      I'll help. With extra tape over their nostrils and mouths.

Comment

• *covers face in hands*

Ok. I'm only going to say this once... so you listen great.

No one is concerned with what you think. You are a fucking cheerleader. People go to the game to watch the game.

You, my dear... and I put this as delicately as I possibly can... are fucking incidental. You are the sprig of parsley next to the steak. It look nice, but no one fucking eats it.

You knew the job was risky, yet you took it. So, shut the fuck up, build a human pyramid, and drive the fuck on.

Comment

• Cheerleaders are pointless.

Comment

• My weewee disagrees.

Comment

• Rage against the morons that thought she was too young...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                *covers face in hands*

Ok. I'm only going to say this once... so you listen great.

No one is concerned with what you think. You are a fucking cheerleader. People go to the game to watch the game.

You, my dear... and I put this as delicately as I possibly can... are fucking incidental. You are the sprig of parsley next to the steak. It look nice, but no one fucking eats it.

You knew the job was risky, yet you took it. So, shut the fuck up, build a human pyramid, and drive the fuck on.
                                Not to defend cheerleaders, who are for the most part pointless, but I'm not going to criticize any young girls who'd prefer to cover up a little. I'm cool with it.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                If the heartless little cunt isn't too young to drown puppies in a river, then she's not too young to have her useless ass thrown in jail till she's old enough to understand what she did. Or till she dies of old age in prison, which is preferable.

Comment

Working...
                                X