No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Actually I think this is an Al Queda recruitment video." Lulz and troof.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd like to apologize to the rest of the planet for that Sweet 16 shit. Honest, we're not all like that here in the US! I SWEAR! It's a small minority of self-indulgent and a self-entitled assholes. Promise!

FUCK. We used to be cool. Why aren't we cool anymore?

BTW, Ben, Bobby, Martin, etc. do y'all have that sweet 16 type of shit or something similar in your homelands? Just curious, so we can commiserate and get looped.

Comment

• Reality TV ruined Amurka.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Reality TV ruined Amurka.
          No... the 'boomers' ruined Amurka. Reality TV is just accelerating the entropy.

Comment

• Boomers? Who knew?!

Comment

• YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Its not the airline's fault the kid stowed away in the wheel well of a jet.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  No... the 'boomers' ruined Amurka.
                  Yes they fucking did.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Its not the airline's fault the kid stowed away in the wheel well of a jet.
                    Nope. It's the fault of the kid's buddy who dared him to do it: "Hey! Betcha $5 you can't get into the plane's wheel well!"
                    "You're on, asshole!"

This is just another example of some kid doing something phenomenally stupid. Yes, there should've been more security on the ground, but even if there was, nobody would've anticipated anyone doing something that dumb. Lawsuit'll be thrown out so fast your head'll spin.

Comment

• I blame John Cutter and John Matrix for introducing the idea.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        I blame John Cutter and John Matrix for introducing the idea.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh DRAIDS...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              It's okay - Agent Vince Larkin showed up soon enough to clean up the mess.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Him, his fucking sandals, and his fucking thesaurus.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X