Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    A children's clothing line? Wow.

At any rate, where's the mom and dad in all of this?
    Teaching kids to not be gay. Obviously.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Ugh. I mean, the idea is just repellent. Although one wonders if this is a new way to try and catch pedos. I know, I know. Doubtful as it comes across as completely earnest. Ugh.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• BUT KIDS OOZE SEXUALITY GUISE!

Seriously, this is just too fucked up. I wonder if they'll only sell it at Wal-Mart. Seems about right to me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No way, it's too classy for Wal-Mart. This is a Target line, right next to the Mossimo shirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            BUT KIDS OOZE SEXUALITY GUISE!
            "My First Breast Implants", by Fischer Price.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              "My First Breast Implants", by Fischer Price.

"Crotchless diapers", by Huggies.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wish they would make "My First Liposuction" so some fat ass kids would stop jacking up my insurance rates. Save being a fatty for your late 20s kids!

Comment

• WTF is with the pole... sick so sick.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Mattel already put this out:

http://www.crazynews.net/dp/1-49.htm
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Haha, I remember that.

Comment

• Oh, I'm sure you do buddy.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I modified it and added Hulk Hands. Works way better.

Comment

• I'll bet a fair sum of money that this was Billy Ray's idea. Also, god that kid is awful-looking but I laughed at the People Under The Stairs bit. Haley Joel Osment in drag.

She's so fuck-ugly that this is probably going to be the only point in her life when people will want to see her in lingerie, and they're all elderly fat white guys with Disneyland gear.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sesame Street's "Tickle Me THERE" Elmo and Leather Chaps and Cheez Whiz Ernie... what the kids will want for Christmas this year!

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X