No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh. I'm sure they wouldn't text a message like that or IF they were other code words were being used. I went for the obvious. Also, I swear to god my connection has ESP. He just called me to see what's up.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      "Hi mom. I'm not home yet cause I'm in this big van going to a place called Hockentown. Nah, I'm not alone. There's like six other boys from my class with me. Mom, why are you screaming and crying? What's a jammer?"
      For the record, I live in an apartment.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        They don't? In Houston they do. If the phone goes off during class it's confiscated and the parents have to come and collect it. Same as pagers were back in my day.
        I don't know, but the 14 yr-old son of the gal I work with texts her all day seemingly.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Seriously, what's up with kids today and looking like they're 50?

Though barely a teen, Zara has the appearance of a 50-year-old, something that saps her confidence just when most young people are striving for self-esteem. The Rotherham, England, teen suffers from lipodystrophy, a syndrome that causes the supporting fatty tissue under the skin to crumble even while the skin continues to grow, often at an alarming rate.
          Man, that's horrible.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ohhhmygoooooooooooddddd
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Why the fuck did this lady continue to have kids when she has this disease? After the first 2 were born, what the fuck did she think would happen with the 3rd one? Jesus, if you're worried about passing on a disease, fucking adopt.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Is it bad that I thought of this when looking at both the daughter and the mother?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ugh. Glad I quit meth when I was 8.

Comment

• (insert Zelda Rubinstein jokes)
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Her current self should go back in time and tell her healthy self to get the hell off of her lawn.
                      Last edited by Lisa; 02-01-2010, 11:35 AM.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                        (insert Zelda Rubinstein jokes)
                        TOO SOON!!!
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Lingerie for kids? WHAT THE SHIT?!

Comment

• That kid is fucking creepy looking. Like, Children Under the Stairs creepy.

Also, someone needs to tell Miley that she's doing the dog accessory thing wrong.

Comment

• 'Ohh! La, La! Couture'
                              A children's clothing line? Wow.

At any rate, where's the mom and dad in all of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                At any rate, where's the mom and dad in all of this?
                                Swimming in the new money vault Miley just bought for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X