No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cuteness... it overwhelms. Thanks again, Phedg!

Comment

• That freaked out Oscar and Penny. They thought there was a dog in the house.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I know I've posted it before. But this is still the greatest thing ever.

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• *hugs Lisa* Tim joined the book of face.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Tim joined the book of face.
            Yes, and?
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGEqWzw8A9g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x2b405b& amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGEqWzw8A9g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x2b405b& amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Yes, and?
                Nothing. Just tying 2 seemingly innocent actions together. BDR was down (but not out) and it was nice to see Tim on the book of face. That's all. Nothing more. Really. We wouldn't *dare* suggest (again) that the book of face ain't that bad. Really.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hey, I gotsta be where the party's at. KnowwhutI'msayin'.

Besides, I've had some folks trying to find me before on said site, and I figure I might be able to use the Book of Face for future job stuff, etc. as well as hanging wif y'all.

Comment

• I still prefer the inaccurate and often hilarious game of Telephone that occurs when catching up with past acquaintances.

This more common version of stalking, this Book of Faces is...

...for the birds.

/yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Nothing. Just tying 2 seemingly innocent actions together. BDR was down (but not out) and it was nice to see Tim on the book of face. That's all. Nothing more. Really. We wouldn't *dare* suggest (again) that the book of face ain't that bad. Really.
                      You forget that I was on the book of face a while back - and I hated it. And it sucked. And everyone who sucked in my past wanted me to friend them. It was good for exactly one thing - I was able to track down my gay ex-boyfriend from college and apologize to him after 22 years for freaking out when he told me he was gay. He accepted my apology, a great weight was lifted from my heart (as corny as that sounds, it's true), and after that, I felt no other need to be on Facebook. Everyone I love is in my email contacts, and as for you guys, you're all here. I see no need to be on a site that bores the tits off of me, to say nothing of the pack of conservative Christians and Republicans who I went to high school with chasing me down to friend me.
                      Last edited by Lisa; 01-05-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Facebook: makes tits yawn uncontrollably.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BOUT FUCKING TIME!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fb43-o74ha8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fb43-o74ha8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DE4X3FIoDcE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DE4X3FIoDcE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Facebook: makes tits yawn uncontrollably.
                                You think I'm kidding! Nope, nope, not!

Comment

Working...
                                X