No announcement yet.

When shit gets bad...lighten the mood here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8B9h94NcjK8&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8B9h94NcjK8&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Comment

• hahahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cat people prove once again, THEY'RE NUCKING FUTS!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was great!

(Don't worry, kitties - Josh is just jealous because HE can't do that!)
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love how happy the one on the right looks! "Hi there! I'm improving my cardio with every step!"
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I want them both.

Comment

• The ear looks like it's waving.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                    That was great!

(Don't worry, kitties - Josh is just jealous because HE can't do that!)
                    Why would I WANT to do that? The most fun anyone can have with cats is throwing them in pools. Now THAT is fucking fun.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• *stares at Josh* We do *not* throw cats into pools.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If by "we" you mean floridians then you fuckers are wasting perfectly good pools. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_2Jf-FNTvM

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          *stares at Josh* We do *not* throw cats into pools.
                          No, we do NOT! We throw JOSH into pools, while the kitties get to laugh from a distance of safety and comfort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            No, we do NOT! We throw JOSH into pools, while the kitties get to laugh from a distance of safety and comfort.
                            Ehhh shut yer yap. I'm just fucking around. Here's a vid to make you kooky crazy cat people happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJd1LuokqZI

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Ehhh shut yer yap. I'm just fucking around
                              I got that. I figured that me posting that the cats would be laughing at you was my attempt at humor in return.

Comment

• CLICK TEH VIDEO LISA!!! IT HOLDS TEH MYSTERY TO TEH UNIVERSE!!! AND I'M STILL JOKING TOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Working...
                                X