No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump literally should just wear a sign that says bought & paid for.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• G. Maxwell filed a last minute injunction to stop the unsealing tomorrow.

Judge said DENIED.

Morning news cycle going to get turnt.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• and now Trump is floating a trial balloon of delaying the election. Not happening, that'd never pass congress.

Oh, and Herman Cain died of Covid 19. You'd think that would be a wakeup call to all of the covidiots out there, yeah?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, they're flooding the new so suddenly near the end of the month.

Makes me think something is up. Trump and company doesn't flood shit unless they're trying to blow something off the radar.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Maybe the GDP crash? Or something more?

I love all these chuds saying Trump is joking and the libtards are overreacting. They would be filling their diapers if Obama ever floated such an idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Maybe the GDP crash? Or something more?

I love all these chuds saying Trump is joking and the libtards are overreacting. They would be filling their diapers if Obama ever floated such an idea.

It's got to be Maxwell's documents unsealing. We should have heard something by now.

Comment

• The GDP crash is bad, but that's been coming for weeks now.

Comment

• Full release delayed to Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    The GDP crash is bad, but that's been coming for weeks now.
                    I moved all of my investments into 'survival' mode about a month ago in anticipation of a recession/depression. More and more, I'm thinking that I made the right call.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I moved all of my investments into 'survival' mode about a month ago in anticipation of a recession/depression. More and more, I'm thinking that I made the right call.
                      I've been told I am as bulletproof as you get at work, and we have multiple projects coming. Sarah and I are going to take advantage of these interest rates and either renovate this house or buy a new one. I figure at this point unless Trump is re-elected, the economy will be out of survival mode come next summer when Biden's people's plans start getting into effect.

If Trump is re-elected, fuck it. Nobody has money anymore anyways, so new house, old house, we probably are fucked on either.

Comment

• I just see Trump and the GOP going fully into 'burn it down' mode and sending the economy into a depression for Biden. I think that's really their only play at this point: setting Biden up for failure and then trying to take the mid-terms in 2022 and the presidency in 2024.

Comment

• I don't see it happening. If/when Biden and his crew stabilize everything, all they'll have to do is broadcast all the shit that's going on now and remind folks who fucked things up originally.

More than anything, I want the Dems to take over both House and Senate in 2021. If Biden wins, great. If Trump gets re-elected, he's gonna get impeached and removed from office so fast it'll make your head spin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Full release delayed to Monday.
                            Why though?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              I don't see it happening. If/when Biden and his crew stabilize everything, all they'll have to do is broadcast all the shit that's going on now and remind folks who fucked things up originally.

More than anything, I want the Dems to take over both House and Senate in 2021. If Biden wins, great. If Trump gets re-elected, he's gonna get impeached and removed from office so fast it'll make your head spin.
                              Oh, I agree. I just think that it's their only plan at this point. The fact that the economy is already going into the toilet pretty much nullifies the argument that it's Biden's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Why though?

Her appeal literally when through judges until they found one that granted a slight delay. Still, that delay can be overturned too.

What matter is the documents are unsealed and in the system. Delaying it past an open weekend seems fucking stupid.

But, America in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                X