No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump hit back at the lawsuit on Twitter, saying that "sleazy New York democrats" were "doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won't settle this case!..."

Good job letting them know you can't even cook the books right?

Comment

• Sarah Sanders and her underlings are out. WH is saying she's leaving at the end of the year, everyone else has her pegged at July at latest.

Also, RNC chair is flipping the fuck out about Cohen flipping on Trump.

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniels with the quote of the day: “Complacency is our enemy. Anyone that does not embrace the Donald Trump agenda of making America great again will be making a mistake.”
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Sarah Sanders and her underlings are out. WH is saying she's leaving at the end of the year, everyone else has her pegged at July at latest.

Also, RNC chair is flipping the fuck out about Cohen flipping on Trump.

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniels with the quote of the day: “Complacency is our enemy. Anyone that does not embrace the Donald Trump agenda of making America great again will be making a mistake.”
        After Sanders telling Jim whatever his name is that he can't even understand short sentences today, why are we even fucking with this bitch anymore? Somebody just drag her ass already.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The prison phase of this imbroglio begins in 12 hours. It should be fun.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Manafort just got sentenced.

Comment

• Imprisonment until proper trial in September. No bail, no nothing. Report directly to Jail.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...615-story.html

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Apparently, dude was telling his daughter that he planned to kill himself if he gets a life sentence in the Fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• so what does this actually mean?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        so what does this actually mean?

He can't be trusted to be under house arrest or otherwise free. Basically, he's locked up until he gets the serious trial and sentence underway.

Mainly, it's YOU'RE A FLIGHT RISK, YOU'RE STILL COMMITTING CRIMES. So, we're going to lock you away to keep you out of trouble.

Comment

• and now he's under considerably more pressure to flip.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• But are we actually any closer to Trump being taken down?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This news makes me so happy.

Comment

• Not sure, Rob. But this is a big day because, as Troy said, we've entered the prison phase.

Comment

Working...
                                X