POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Watchdog groups in Texas have known ERCOT is a money laundering bullshit entity forever. hell, the fucking CEO of Buccee's (a very nice truck stop that doesn't allow trucks) got named to it like a month ago. The DOJ needs to be going after them too.

The good thing about the winter storm and probably even his COVID response? If he somehow, but he won't, won the Republican primary they may very lose Texas. So many people that consider themselves right leaning lost their fucking mind over the winter storm/power outage. And now Abbott is sending fucking TBAC after private businesses threatening liquor licenses for requiring masks for entry/movement outside of your table. They're going so hard on the voter suppression bill because the tide has been turning, and between the losses created by their own party PLUS increased population they can't win a fair election here.
    It's why they're also buying ads throughout the Southwest and Pacific Coast trying to dissuade people moving there.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Coming soon to an embassy near you.
      Yep, that's Bush's legacy for you.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Watching this shit live. It's weird seeing a proxy war heat up in 4K.

Comment

• Russia is involved, but they won't peak their head over the borders just yet. I'm expecting China to slip over the border anywhere in the next 3-6 months.

The Taliban had a ton of help, the Afghan government never wanted to function and we should have strip mined that shitty country when we had the chance.

Comment

• Its a brand new dawn for Eurasia.

The Heartland gets newly organised. Thats historic on a huge scale.

This escalated quickly. Going from "it will take three two nine month" (Biden in July), to a Matter of weeks (just a few days ago) to the Taliban capturing Kabul without resistance in eight hours. While the afghan "army", 300.000 people, trained for twenty years and equipped with huge surplus weapons from NATO basically left their whole arsenal to the Taliban. There is a Taliban airforce now. All the while we are once again betraying the people in Afghanistan that worked as translators, cooks, drivers and all that. Even worse, Germany just starts now to evacuate. Our citizens obivously. Not those guys.

And yeah. China already announced to accept the Taliban as rulers of Afghanistan and open diplomatic relations. Russia kept open its embassy. And next thing will be the integration of Afghanistan into the BRI. Followed by the west being kicked out of Syria and Irak in the near future.

As a kicker, Iran got officially admitted to be a full fledged member of the SCO today.

That is a truly historic shift.

Comment

Its a brand new dawn for Eurasia.

The Heartland gets newly organised. Thats historic on a huge scale.

This escalated quickly. Going from "it will take three two nine month" (Biden in July), to a Matter of weeks (just a few days ago) to the Taliban capturing Kabul without resistance in eight hours. While the afghan "army", 300.000 people, trained for twenty years and equipped with huge surplus weapons from NATO basically left their whole arsenal to the Taliban. There is a Taliban airforce now. All the while we are once again betraying the people in Afghanistan that worked as translators, cooks, drivers and all that. Even worse, Germany just starts now to evacuate. Our citizens obivously. Not those guys.

And yeah. China already announced to accept the Taliban as rulers of Afghanistan and open diplomatic relations. Russia kept open its embassy. And next thing will be the integration of Afghanistan into the BRI. Followed by the west being kicked out of Syria and Irak in the near future.

As a kicker, Iran got officially admitted to be a full fledged member of the SCO today.

That is a truly historic shift.
              It's disgusting. So many puppets allowed this this nonsense to happen. The US has to retaliate or move the fight elsewhere to hit back harder.

What kills me is the sheer volume of stupid, vapid political talking heads online that are going to see this as a good thing. To them I say, you might not like the US. But, you're REALLY not going to like an aggressive Russo/Chinese pact pushing hard against Western interests.

Comment

• But, we know from the recent past how much the Chinese love Muslims. So, this is going to be interesting to see unfold.

Comment

• The Chinese do love their pipelines and rare earths though. And this is as close to a gamechanger as it gets.

And right now the unbearable lightness of being seen in the (non-)reaction of the collective West is nothing short of infuriating. Biden wants to say something in the coming days, Jen Psaki is on holiday this week, Mr Stoltenberg is nowhere to be seen or heard and apparently the weekend was too much of a thing for Europeans to react in any shape or form.

This is not exactly reassuring for Taiwan, Ukraine and all our supposed allies. The optics alone are nothing short of disastrous.

Comment

The Chinese do love their pipelines and rare earths though. And this is as close to a gamechanger as it gets.

And right now the unbearable lightness of being seen in the (non-)reaction of the collective West is nothing short of infuriating. Biden wants to say something in the coming days, Jen Psaki is on holiday this week, Mr Stoltenberg is nowhere to be seen or heard and apparently the weekend was too much of a thing for Europeans to react in any shape or form.

This is not exactly reassuring for Taiwan, Ukraine and all our supposed allies. The optics alone are nothing short of disastrous.
                    It's also one of those things were you just can't pinpoint one thing and say X lead to Y. It was 20 years of fuckery rolling downhill into a shit avalanche.

That being said, something in some form has to be seen as a definitive response and supported throughout the West. Otherwise, China is going to start taking a page out of Hitler's 1930s gameplan and start testing the idea of borders and boundaries.
                    Last edited by Anderson; 08-16-2021, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Oh yeah. It has been a long time coming. And this is indeed one of tose things one can

Comment

• Huh. My post got eaten.
                        I

Comment

• Again!
                          What the fuck is wrong with these boards today?

Comment

• Watching the videos of Afghanis trying to climb onto USAF airlift ships trying to get out of Kabul. Twitter is pulling the videos because once the airlift jets kick in...not good.

Comment

• You can’t force a 15 yr old girl to wear a mask at school but you can force her to become a mother. Good job Texas. I hope Mexico invades you and re-takes the Alamo.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm keeping an eye on final SCOTUS response to it. Especially if they rule for the Right it invalidates a ton of other recent decisions and kicks off a years long quagmire.

More importantly, I'm keeping an eye on the Dem fundraising off of this. It's through the fucking roof.

Comment

Working...
                                X