POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    and there's been nary a hint of any shenanigans with voting that way.
    Except that Trump, Pence, and plenty other fucks in his admin have committed voter fraud via mailed votes.

Comment

• Thanks for the reminder on that, Bill.

I really hope we get Biden and a Democrat majority in both the House and Senate come January. They're gonna have a TON of work ahead of 'em fixing this administrations bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Thanks for the reminder on that, Bill.

I really hope we get Biden and a Democrat majority in both the House and Senate come January. They're gonna have a TON of work ahead of 'em fixing this administrations bullshit.

Right now, Biden is doing the best thing he can do. Shutting the fuck up and letting Trump eat shit.

We're less than a month out from the VP being named and it's looking more like Val Demings and less like Liz Warren.

Still, I wouldn't count out any surprises. Kamala Harris seems to think she has it in the bag, but talk is they want to use her more strategically Post 2020.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Kamala feels like AG material.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just want this orange fuckstick to get sick and shuffle off this mortal coil.

So annoyed he's coming to WI.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I just want this orange fuckstick to get sick and shuffle off this mortal coil.

So annoyed he's coming to WI.
              My mom thinks he's got Alzheimer's, which makes a ton of sense. His mannerisms, his rambling speeches, the way he's moving, the way he has trouble doing simple tasks (he's been seen holding water bottles like a toddler holds a sippy cup) - it's exactly the same as when my grandfather (Mom's dad) had Alzheimer's.

Somebody HAS to invoke the 25th Amendment ASAP. Otherwise, I'm anticipating he's gonna have a very public breakdown before the election, and Biden gets in by default, 'cause no way is Pence getting a shot this close to November.

Comment

• Also, Trump's father passed away from Alzheimer's.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Fuck it with the funny GIFs.
                  Dude is committing outright treason. Not legally iffy, not shade of gray, it's outright fucking treason.

There aren't enough books to throw at him.
                  Last edited by Anderson; 06-29-2020, 10:02 PM.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• 100% agreement, but unless Congress steps in and

a) forces him to resign or...
                    b) invokes Section iV of the 25th Amendment...

... we're stuck with him, at least until the Election. With about 4 months until then, I'd be amazed if the Senate does it's fucking job and works with the House to get either option done.

The only other way I see anything happening is if both the House and Senate get Democratic majorities and they impeach his ass again, because they sure as fuck have enough ammo now to get rid of him. The only drawback there would be Pence pulling a Ford and pardoning Trump when he takes over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Fuck it with the funny GIFs.
                      Dude is committing outright treason. Not legally iffy, not shade of gray, it's outright fucking treason.

There aren't enough books to throw at him.
                      The good news is that the Lincoln Project and other similar groups are cranking out really good videos at a record pace to get this crap out there for everyone to see.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lincoln Project is fucking trash. They don't give a shit except that he's doing all the awful shit without a soft touch and it's getting too much attention. Fuck them.

Comment

• Ghislaine Maxwell got picked up by the SDNY Public Corruption Unit just like Epstein did today.

The purpose of that group going after her is that they're going to lean on her to cough up names of public officials that either bribed, solicited or worked with her.

Odds put her at being dirt napped in anywhere from 10-28 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Lincoln Project is fucking trash. They don't give a shit except that he's doing all the awful shit without a soft touch and it's getting too much attention. Fuck them.
                            This exactly. It pisses me off that lefty twitter loves these assholes. It's like, bitch, do you KNOW who's fingerprints are all over the unhinged right wing fuckheads we have today?
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Ghislaine Maxwell got picked up by the SDNY Public Corruption Unit just like Epstein did today.

The purpose of that group going after her is that they're going to lean on her to cough up names of public officials that either bribed, solicited or worked with her.

Odds put her at being dirt napped in anywhere from 10-28 days.
                              Her "suicide" will have no witnesses and no footage per usual.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She's spilling her guts. Alongside what Deutsche Bank gave over on Epstein and Cheeto, this should be fun.

What I'm more curious about is how the Palace will handle handing over Prince Andrew. That will be an Interpol situation, but legally and historically...there is no prior precedent.

Comment

Working...
                                X