POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    Sure, but the next century is the Chinese Century. America is waning. Mostly because of asshole Baby Boomers, but that's a separate discussion.

The Chinese Century was the threat in 2010, now later in the decade it seems like one of several possibilities.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Belt and Road projects will fucking make sure that the Chinese possibility is more real than others.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And at that point, who cares, Trump will pardon himself.

According to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          The Belt and Road projects will fucking make sure that the Chinese possibility is more real than others.

While a good idea, this is the kind of thing that we need to spend the next decade destroying.

Is it great for global transportation? Yeah. Is it made with dirty money and dirtier intentions? You betcha.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Man this country is just sad.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              While a good idea, this is the kind of thing that we need to spend the next decade destroying.

Is it great for global transportation? Yeah. Is it made with dirty money and dirtier intentions? You betcha.
              Oh yes it is!!!!!! Nearly all of China is!

Comment

Oh yes it is!!!!!! Nearly all of China is!

It's a defensive staging grid and I have a hard time seeing NATO being cool with it moving out of the concept to production phase.

Asia and the Middle East will roll over, but even that depends on a lot of shit going China's way.

Comment

• Also, this is the first time I've seen the full project discussed outside of a bit here and there.

Countries like India, Israel and Greece are going to delay successful implementation of this. Plus, China also has to handle a future shifting opinion of their work in the West.

They've got a few puppets willing to recognize it in an economically beneficial pattern, but that will change.

Looking at it again, I have trouble even seeing OPEC being cool with it.

Comment

• It's gonna be one hell of a sales job. But I see India opposing it first.

Comment

It's gonna be one hell of a sales job. But I see India opposing it first.

Well, post Trump we're going to have to lean hard on people to complete the sales pitch.

India is going to be the first fit. Then, the EU and finally Israel saying the deal undermines their sovereignty.

That's when Mossad gets involved.

Comment

• If it isn't already is.....

Comment

If it isn't already is.....

I'd have a hard time imaging that they aren't involved. Hell, they were fucking with Iran years before we got involved.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/stat...97368616435712

It's widely assumed that JP Morgan Chase is Partner 4 in the Cartel.

Comment

• Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Those are big names.

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Those are big names.

Money laundering for the Legion of Doom takes resources.

Comment

Working...
                                X