No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump started the day on the golf course, yet again, on our dime, and the fact he cut his trip short and got his pimpled ass back to the White House tout suite made me cackle. Bet he trew his clubs and stuff when he got the news.

Biden ruined his golf game. The one thing that gives him pleasure, and Biden ruined it. YOU DA MAN, JOE!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Oh, this is SO great. Just fucking perfect.

Also, huge special shout out to you, Troy. Thanks for keeping us informed as all things were getting crazier and crazier in Trumpland, thanks for keeping us calm when things were looking pretty dark, thanks for keeping the faith and bringing us hope.

You, as always, are the man, Troy.

Comment

• At this point, even the Right Wing think tanks know the last of the lawsuits are going to die on the line.

I'm interested to see the team Biden puts together.

But, the real effort left is to get behind Stacy Abrams and support the Georgia run-offs. I was debating setting up a fundraiser effort to help them out, but I need to check with someone who has a little more experience on these spur of the moment setups.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Retarded Ben Carson has the rona. Yay.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• After all the maskless shenanigans that have gone on in the White House, they're gonna have to fumigate the hell out of it before Biden will even step foot inside.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Ughghg, the paranoid side of me is thinking "holy shit, he's actually trying to set up a coup in plain view" but the rational side is thinking "he has no follow-through on anything, cultivates no true loyalty in anyone who matters, and is grossly incompetent".

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Ughghg, the paranoid side of me is thinking "holy shit, he's actually trying to set up a coup in plain view" but the rational side is thinking "he has no follow-through on anything, cultivates no true loyalty in anyone who matters, and is grossly incompetent".
                I thought the same with all the dismissal's.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I mean Pompeo said it will be a smooth transition into a second term. That's sedition. Arrest them all on January 20th.

Also, LinkedIn does not get enough shit for being just as bad of a source of right wing conspiracy, white supremacy, and lunatic fringe that Twitter and Facebook are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I mean Pompeo said it will be a smooth transition into a second term. That's sedition. Arrest them all on January 20th.

Also, LinkedIn does not get enough shit for being just as bad of a source of right wing conspiracy, white supremacy, and lunatic fringe that Twitter and Facebook are.

LinkedIn is low key garbage and is only going to get worse as they get desperate for content.

Basically, Trump's Cabinet is humoring the guy so they don't get ousted. Especially since Trump is making ways around the Cabinet table and their backing directors to deplete them enough not to invoke 25th Amendment before Jan 20th.

They want to control the narrative so bad before the Georgia run-offs, then they will feed Trump to the wolves.

Why? Otherwise, we'd be hearing more about Biden and pending cases against Trump.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• How many of those pending cases are state-level? I love the idea of Trump trying to pardon himself, only to be reminded that pardon power works at the Federal level, not State.

Dude's going to spend the rest of his life, and money, at court and I can't wait for it to happen. Hope his idiot kids get nailed too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        How many of those pending cases are state-level? I love the idea of Trump trying to pardon himself, only to be reminded that pardon power works at the Federal level, not State.

Dude's going to spend the rest of his life, and money, at court and I can't wait for it to happen. Hope his idiot kids get nailed too.

It's not just 1 crime at 1 level. There is such a mountain of shit for dozens of people that it's almost going to take an independent task force to spend the next few years prosecuting people.

What kills me is the sheer level of delusion in some of these shitheads to not already be cutting deals.

You have absolutely nothing to gain from humoring the orange prick. The only ones benefitting right now are the soft money arms deals happening over at State/DOD/The Pentagon. A bunch of younger Republicans are in the middle of pulling a low-rent Ollie North to get into Trump's good graces when it doesn't matter one fucking bit.

Comment

• DOJ Leakers are dropping details of Barr crimes to Reuters and other agencies.

He pretty much agreed to be AG to get special leniency towards his private clients, side cash and the ability to cover up a lot of things he already had set up.

Comment

• First confirmed to press: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u..._medium=Social

Comment

• Ooooh.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Deutsche Bank is also starting the process of seizing assets. Should know more/see more by tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X