No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing is over until that perp is getting walked out or he's begging for forgiveness on TV while resigning.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh, I know, but it feels like today is the day where the evidence starts to really come out in the open. Cohen, Deutsche Bank, and we're gonna get the Manafort shit really soon. It just feels like the last Jenga pieces are being pulled on the crumbling tower.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Trump's law firm is getting raided in Chicago:
        https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/...81852001890304
        https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...85093641068545
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I was just about to post that. Plus, he did the white collar scumbag move of taping up his office doors with brown paper.

I had to help do that once and it wasn't for a good person.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It's not even noon yet. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              It's not even noon yet. Wow.

Well, before we get too deep here. Let's examine something that Trump rage blurted out earlier this week.

He's threatening to expose documents that might hurt the Dems. Yet, at the same time there is a story making the journo rounds about how W might get brought up on war crimes charges.

Out of the docs that Trump is threatening to declassify, they concern three countries Iran, Iraq and China.

This leads the current bullpen guesses at

1. The War Crimes charges could come to pass to scare off Bush loving Right-wingers from seeking Trump's immediate expulsion.
              2. The entire John Kerry negotiated deal with Iran will be made open and public.
              3. Trump has his cronies unearth the Clintons deals with China from Bill's time in office to the Clinton Foundation heyday.

All three are plausible, but the only one that won't have any direct blowback for Trump is going after W's efforts in Iraq.

Comment

• Yeah, I see Trump burning everything to the ground, unfortunately.

Comment

• Like always, tomorrow would be a good time for some fucking indictments.

Comment

• And I'm sure Whitaker is the roadblock on those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      And I'm sure Whitaker is the roadblock on those.

Whitaker is barely a person much less a roadblock.

Talking Points is saying that Trump is going to declassify Russian probe docs. It's like DO IT. Let the middle of the road know what's going on. You can't spin shit if you make it all public.

Comment

• I'm sure he'll cherry pick the docs released to try and make it all look like a witch hunt.

Comment

• It's not a Witch Hunt if you're a witch.

Comment

• Why the fuck would he think anyone cares about Clinton's deals with China? His obsession is hilarious. Nobody gives a fuck, or likes, the Clintons.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Why the fuck would he think anyone cares about Clinton's deals with China? His obsession is hilarious. Nobody gives a fuck, or likes, the Clintons.

If he thought it would work as a distraction, he would bring up the brand of cigars that Bill used.

Trump has been desperate, but this is new level. When his kids start getting pinched, I expect to see full televised press conferences and actual frothing at the mouth.

Comment

• so do we really think this will end him or are we still getting him for one more term?
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X