POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    FBI Director McCabe fired less than 24 hours before his retirement.
    Fuck Trump, Sessions, and everyone else in this criminal conspiracy of an Administration.

Comment

• That's such a bitch move.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, we're getting a better idea of what's happening this week.

It's looking like Trump is waiting for Congress to head into recess. When that happens at the end of the week/start of weekend, Sessions is fired.

Sessions will be replaced with EPA head Pruitt and he will be ordered to fire Mueller.

The problem is that we're a few days away from the scenario. That means the time between Point A and Point B should get interesting as fuck.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Cambridge Analytica stuff is breaking. Video of them discussing using Ukrainian sex workers to entrap politicians.

Comment

• Yep.
            https://www.channel4.com/news/cambri...-investigation

Facebook is going to take the hit hard in the US. They knew for 2 years.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Corey Lewandowski (one of the soon-to-be indicted) is tapped to replace COS Kelly as soon as End of Day today. But, no later than end of week.

Comment

Corey Lewandowski (one of the soon-to-be indicted) is tapped to replace COS Kelly as soon as End of Day today. But, no later than end of week.
                I am both bewildered and amused with this choice.

Also, now saying Manafort/Kushner pulled the trigger in hiring CA.

Also, the blatant ballot box stuffing in Russia is huge fucking news. So far pretty much the entire western world has not sent any kind of congrats to Putin. Last I saw it was only China and I think Vietnam? Those videos are just incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I am both bewildered and amused with this choice.

Also, now saying Manafort/Kushner pulled the trigger in hiring CA.

Also, the blatant ballot box stuffing in Russia is huge fucking news. So far pretty much the entire western world has not sent any kind of congrats to Putin. Last I saw it was only China and I think Vietnam? Those videos are just incredible.

It gets nuttier. Within the last 3 hours, Trump killed American recognition or legal use of Venezuela's version of Bitcoin.

It was to be the first cryptocurrency to be backed by petroleum reserves and sales.

Comment

• CA main building is getting seized and searched tonight.

Every single MSM reporter that knew about Cambridge for the last 16 months and sat on it needs to be removed from their jobs.

Comment

• Facebook stocks started to plunge hard before markets closed today. They're expected to dive harder upon tomorrow's opening.

Comment

CA main building is getting seized and searched tonight.
                        By Mueller?

Comment

• I think their offices are in Great Britain, right? Gonna watch those videos later. It's legit video, right? Not fake O'Keefe bullshit?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I think their offices are in Great Britain, right? Gonna watch those videos later. It's legit video, right? Not fake O'Keefe bullshit?
                            Realer than real. It’s the UK building with the servers.

Comment

So, we're getting a better idea of what's happening this week.

It's looking like Trump is waiting for Congress to head into recess. When that happens at the end of the week/start of weekend, Sessions is fired.

Sessions will be replaced with EPA head Pruitt and he will be ordered to fire Mueller.

The problem is that we're a few days away from the scenario. That means the time between Point A and Point B should get interesting as fuck.
                              If Trump gets his way, and Mueller gets fired, what's the over/under on what happens next? How epic will the shitstorm be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                If Trump gets his way, and Mueller gets fired, what's the over/under on what happens next? How epic will the shitstorm be?
                                It's kinda already starting with the Cambridge Analytica shitstorm. They got caught on camera staging political manipulation with the help of Facebook and other sources.

Comment

Working...
                                X