No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump being Trump again yesterday. So he's on a steroid now, which has me wondering how bloated he's going to look in the days to come.

Also watching him being driven around so he can wave to his fans had me shaking my head. I'm praying the consequences of him doing that are epic.

Comment

• For him. I hope the secret service agents he put at risk don’t get sick because of him.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Trump being Trump again yesterday. So he's on a steroid now, which has me wondering how bloated he's going to look in the days to come.

Also watching him being driven around so he can wave to his fans had me shaking my head. I'm praying the consequences of him doing that are epic.

He's on a steroid given to people who develop COVID related pneumonia.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hope he has a long and lengthy recovery.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and now his propaganda mouth piece has confirmed she has it. These have been the best few days in months.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Everyone in my household voted today. I ain't risking any MAGA-chuds going into my mailbox, so I'm dropping all three of the ballots at a secure location tomorrow.

WOOHOO, FUCK OFF, ORANGE DIAPER BABY!!!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Mailed my ballot Sunday, Jen and my mom dropped their ballots off at the dropbox location today. Three more votes for Biden, three against the orange fuckwad running things now. Hope the rest of my state follows suit.

Comment

• This guy is a fucking disgrace.

Comment

• That video tonight is honestly insane. I don’t know how the chuds can’t see it. It *still* blows my mind even four years later.

Comment

• His inflated self image won't help him when he's coughing up a lung, super liquid shits, and puking his guts out like never before. Hopefully while he's making a televised live speech.

Getting a feeling there's more hijinks to come this week - I called it last week, but had NO idea things would get so insane so fast.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Oh, and this happened last night, too. Brad Pascale seems to have lost it, but the police stepped in before it went too far.

I've a feeling this is gonna be a week that keeps on giving.
                      Troy? Any new updates on how both parties are doing behind the scenes? How's the voting going? Will Kanye pull out his own October Surprise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        His inflated self image won't help him when he's coughing up a lung, super liquid shits, and puking his guts out like never before. Hopefully while he's making a televised live speech.

Getting a feeling there's more hijinks to come this week - I called it last week, but had NO idea things would get so insane so fast.

Troy? Any new updates on how both parties are doing behind the scenes? How's the voting going? Will Kanye pull out his own October Surprise?

In the last week, Parscale and Eric Trump have been spilling their guts and that news got buried. Eric Trump testified to the NY AG grand jury for 8 hours yesterday. Fuck, if you found any major media outlet covering it.

There are still more COVID cases to come. Also, the Dexamethasone can only do so much. If he can't go up and down stairs, move above a Romero zombie shuffle or take deep breaths...the answer is simple.

Your enrage him at off-site events and get them into a fervor. Then, take a step back and watch the fireworks.

Kanye has the votes of a loose M&M, a dog running for mayor and mechanical error. He's a non entity.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just keel over already.....

As someone who lived with asthma most of his life, that dude is struggling HOARD to breathe. That's not normal. Hopefully only a few more days....

Comment

• I want him to be a Covid long hauler. I want him to see Biden destroy him at the polls. I want his followers to see their hideous emperor naked and struggling to breath. I want this fucker humiliated.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'll take either or at this point.

Comment

• In the short term I want the Dex to wear off and have him *really* feel what COVID is like.

Comment

Working...
                                X