No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the goal but who knows what will happen at this point?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sweet, now the Pentagon has been hit with possible cases. This gift keeps on giving.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Talk to doctor friends and distant relations.

The longer he stays on Dexmeth, the more likely he is to balloon up.

So, when he gets that steroid swell in between gasps of air ala Vader moments for the DS 2 blew up over Endor...he's going to get fat.

Not little fat, but swollen bloat fat.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well his doctors say he is fine now and doesn't have any more covid. REJOICE!

The absurdity of all of this is mind boggling to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Well his doctors say he is fine now and doesn't have any more covid. REJOICE!

The absurdity of all of this is mind boggling to me.

His doctors subject to Military Chain of Command refuse to speak against their boss.

VIP treatment kills people dead. Just ask Eisenhower.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I just want this fucker either in the ground or with tubes shoved in his goddamn face so he can't talk anymore.

Comment

• welp, now they're stopping the stimulus talks until after the election. I am so done with this fucking timeline.

Comment

• Take heart, young Rob. Stephen Miller has Covid!
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yesssssss.

Comment

• My hope is Trump is crippled health-wise by this, loses the election, loses most if not all of his fortune due to court cases, goes to prison, gets shanked by some thug named Pookie.

Or he gets fat and bloated like Baron Harkonnen and is eaten by a sandworm. Because spice must flow.

Comment

• Trump is declassifying the Crossfire Hurricane documents in a big show to his base.

I look forward to the inevitable next big crisis that he is trying to steal focus from with this.

I'm hedging my bets on big news bow no earlier than noon tomorrow and no later than Friday morning.

Comment

• What makes all of this stupider is he is trying to declassify records that don't exist. Meanwhile, Pelosi is sounding the alarm that fucknuts is Steroid Raging while also taking a medication that routinely fucks with judgment.

On top of that, Biden is refusing anymore debates until Fucknuts can prove that he's clear of COVID.

Comment

• It's now sounding like Chris Christie is going downhill fast.

I imagined a clusterfuck, not The Stand.

Comment

• Fuck Christie too. Bloated piece of shit.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Christie's weight and asthma is not a good combo when it comes to Covid.

Bet he wishes he was at the beach, closed due to yet another government shutdown, so nobody else in the state could use it but him. To say us Jerseyans were so pissed at him for that is like saying Rob likes pulled pork.

Comment

Working...
                                X