No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to watch the best Facebook feed on the ground. Search Jason Downey.

You'll know him when you see him.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• More.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 8 stories up, Right Wingers are pelting Protestors with golf balls.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• they're detaining field medics on the bridge and turning them back into Indiana.

Earlier they flash banged a marching crowd in the underpass area. You're never supposed to launch a dispersal flashbang in an enclosed area unless it's a criminal assault.

Comment

• They should have been on the sidewalk.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like Trump's tax returns leaked last night. And, as before, his business acumen has been found wanting.

Throw in the sinking poll numbers, the Supreme Court confirmation hearing for Amy Coney Barrett and how it'll affect the election, possible pandemic surges, etc. looks to be a hell of a week.

Comment

• Oh, and this happened last night, too. Brad Pascale seems to have lost it, but the police stepped in before it went too far.

I've a feeling this is gonna be a week that keeps on giving.

Comment

• I want trumps head on a pike.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The entire republican leadership against a wall would be a nice start before coffee on a Monday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      The entire republican leadership against a wall would be a nice start before coffee on a Monday morning.
                      THIS
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• they just let Kanye on the KY state ballot, because of course they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I want trumps head on a pike.
                          I'd also want McConnell's head right next to him.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          The entire republican leadership against a wall would be a nice start before coffee on a Monday morning.
                          I'd happily spend money to watch that live on Pay-Per-View.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          they just let Kanye on the KY state ballot, because of course they did.
                          He's another one I'd wish would go away already. He's just wasting everyone's time and has blown through whatever goodwill he's had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

I'd happily spend money to watch that live on Pay-Per-View.
                            I'd happily pay to be on the firing squad.

Comment

• Would you go old school with a one shot rifle or break out your much missed AR-15, Bill? Me, I'd probably just plink away at them with my S&W.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Would you go old school with a one shot rifle or break out your much missed AR-15, Bill? Me, I'd probably just plink away at them with my S&W.
                                M14. Nice distance, accurate, and semi auto so you can still do plenty of work.

Comment

Working...
                                X