No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim, it?s not entirely clear they can just put Pence on the ticket. This will send it to the courts. An outcome nobody wants.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Its cool Tim. Best case? He gets super fucking sick, almost dies, sees GOD, and sees the error of his ways.

But I've lost almost a year of doing things with Lesley because of this fuckhead, so yeah, I ain't crying if he croaks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• B, I figured he'd take over as the candidate since he'll take over if Trump kacks out or is too sick to continue as President. May need BDR's man-on-the-street, Troy "Big Poppa Pump" Anderson, to school us as to what may or may not happen.

Saw on CNN that insiders are saying Trump started freaking out once he tested positive and started running a fever, hence his trip to the hospital. Hearing Trump losing it warms the cockles of my heart, lemme tells ya.

Comment

• And now Kellyanne Conway has it.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Chris Christie found out he was exposed by watching the news. No word on his test yet, but expect it soon.

They took Trump off Regeneron and moved him over to Remdesivir. So, either they're pumping him full of everything they have for a best fit or shit has elevated.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fun fact: Trumps grandfather died of the Spanish flu a century ago.
              Sometimes history doesn?t merely rhyme but spits battle raps.

Comment

• Oh, I was hoping Christie was the one who gave it to Trump. Even when he was governor here in NJ, he always had that "Duhhhh, OK, Boss" goon vibe to him.

Jan, in this case, history is throwing an Outkast B.O.B. rap/rock fusion mix.

Comment

• Kinda looks like the party celebrating RBG's death is ground zero? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Kinda looks like the party celebrating RBG's death is ground zero? LOL
                    Love to see it. May they all die or at least have life long organ damage.

Comment

• Even though he doesn't admit it, with his age, BMI, etc., Trump is not in the best of health to begin with. If he comes out of Covid, he'll likely have some extra health issues. At least that is what I think.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• If Trump was healthy or presentable to the public, he'd be having a media event/makeshift MAGA rally in that executive suite of a hospital room.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also you'd think his team would have figured out how to tweet like him by now.

Comment

• Saw his video update and it was all I could do not to punch my TV.

Comment

• "Rose Garden Massacre" is very good.

Comment

• Let em burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X