POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a machete. Fuck your guns.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck the physical violence. I prefer far more psychological means. You can hurt anyone.

But, to destroy an ego takes time and grace.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I still want my machete.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, that was...something.

Comment

• He wouldn't condemn nazis. Fuck this guy.

Comment

• Refused to watch. Can someone gist it for me? How bad of a dumpster fire was it?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Imagine if one dumpster fire decided to take a big heaping shit on top of another dumpster fire all while 7 other baby dumpster fires all screamed into the abyss about how their shit's are so much better.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Didn't watch it because I knew Trump would go off the rails and Biden would be somewhat flummoxed. From what I've read about it, looks like I was right.

Comment

• Didn’t watch. The Cheeto in Chief makes my blood boil and I probably would have ended up breaking something, like a window or the tv.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It was infuriating to watch. Like legit infuriating.

Comment

• Biden got some good jabs in but it didn't matter because orange fuck head just shouted over everything. Chris Wallace chastised him so many times its just like CUT THE MIC.

Comment

• polling suggests Biden won.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            polling suggests Biden won.

The eyeball test suggests Biden won.

After all, he didn't give an organized street gang the order to wait until they are needed to strike.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The fact that this fucker isn't against a wall for any of his shit including not denouncing nazis is fucking infuriating.

Comment

• also this: https://twitter.com/KazakhstanGovt/s...142664193?s=20

Comment

Working...
                                X