No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bigger aspect of all this is finally getting some print.

Carter Page was telling news media that this document was coming for months. He knew the page count, content and tone. But, for any of this to happen...Paul Ryan had to sign off on it.

This shit was planned for ages and they still didn't pull it off.

KT McFarland also flipped late on Friday for Mueller.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Nunes admitted didn't even review the FISA affidavit! Fuck off and die forever, you toadie! Holy shit.
      That right there should kill any influence this memo might've had. It's like panning a movie without seeing it - he should've been laughed right out of the room as a result.

Mueller, bro, hurry up, man. Take these poozers down already.

Comment

• Word keeps mounting that we're on a countdown to Valentine's Day.

Deadlines seem to be pointing to the 14th as a Talk or Take the 5th day. Should be fascinating.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Well, things might get rolling a little because former WH advisor Omarosa is dishing some stuff on "Celebrity Big Brother". I had a sneak peek on "The Talk" of Omarosa talking to someone about how bad it is in the WH.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• If the market keeps getting slammed like it has this week, Trump's gonna have a lot of 'splainin to do to his constituents, especially after that huge horkin' tax break for his peeps.

Comment

• Looking like Chief of Staff and a few others just resigned in the last 90 minutes.

Impeachment Twitter and the usuals are going crazy.

Comment

• Kelly resigned?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Kelly resigned?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sounding like it. We've got 4 resignations today and the last is being reported to be Kelly.

Shit is still hot at WH and it's unusually busy for a Friday night. A lot of its damage control over the HEY PORTER BEATS THE FUCK OUT OF WOMEN thing. Plus, some of it seems impending ass protection for Bannon leaks and middle of the week skullfuckery.

Comment

• What are you hearing, Troy? Kelly didn't resign (yet), but it still feels like shit is about to come absolutely crashing down this week.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      What are you hearing, Troy? Kelly didn't resign (yet), but it still feels like shit is about to come absolutely crashing down this week.
                      His resignation was refused. But, it doesn't matter.

People are already getting fucking pumped for the Valentine's Day massacre coming this week. The usuals are teasing it, but that's because everyone has been tipped off to get ready.

Comment

• this is all so boring.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's about to get as interesting as it ever has been. The Obstruction phase is virtually over. Even the most traditional outlets are realizing that the Trump interview is just a courtesy and not even required.

Now, we're waiting on a few possible options.

1. Mueller vs. Trump stare down
                          2. Muller arresting people ala a raid
                          3. Trump sitting down and lying his sagging orange tits off
                          4. The beginnings of Hey, Trump might actually become the first sitting President placed on trial in Criminal Court.

Far from boring.

Comment

• Don Jr's wife got a package full of white powder in the mail. She's been taken to Hospital.

Comment

• again, all of these updates and nothing has happened that makes any difference so far. so yeah, boring.

Wake me when we're no longer in the darkest timeline. I can't cope anymore.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                again, all of these updates and nothing has happened that makes any difference so far. so yeah, boring.

Wake me when we're no longer in the darkest timeline. I can't cope anymore.

Plenty has happened. The Legion of Doom is collapsing. The major cyber crime rings around the world are getting destroyed. More people are paying attention to how they get their news.

Plus, the orange shit grenade is causing many Republicans who had practically become cemented to their seats to leave office. It's been pretty good.

It's not fanciful and hitting the high notes yet, but there has been a ton of leg work achieved that a year ago would've seemed like a fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                                X