POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I like the speculation that 'many' people got together to create that op-ed.

As someone who has spent their adult life editing pieces like this and having to rewrite by committee, the whole thing stinks of a fabricated hit job.

Hell, more than likely I'd say that every senior GOP official who still thinks they are safe got notes into the matter.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looks like Booker is going all in on setting the confirmation hearing on fire.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hey Troy: what are you seeing based upon today's news regarding Manafort? What's the scuttlebut? It really feels like we're entering a new stage in this saga today.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Everybody talks.

Comment

Hey Troy: what are you seeing based upon today's news regarding Manafort? What's the scuttlebut? It really feels like we're entering a new stage in this saga today.

Manafort caved because Trial 2 was open and shut and had the potential to give him death penalty. Plus, homeboy knew that he was never getting pardoned. Trump only gives pardons for PR points.

The move to do it now was also a checkmate against Trump's inclination to use national disasters to smokescreen sudden movements.

On top of that, the Stone case is now about 160% done and even the target of the investigation seems to be wondering when he gets nailed. Given that Manafort and Stone were business partners, the answer will be sooner than later.

The confession and plea covers all crimes between 2006-2017. They could've gone wider, but that net covers many of the key players.

Plus, the move also gave Feinstein room to reveal the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh and fuck up the GOP timeline for that. Couple that with his growing gambling problem cover-up and we have the makings of a Bork.

Captain Cheeto McFucknut has given up trying to fire Mattis as it is now 100% apparent that he didn't make the Op-Ed. Coats didn't do it. So, eyes are on John Kelly.

One more thing from yesterday, Pyotr Levashov pleaded guilty on Wednesday and started turning over evidence to Team Muller. Pyotr was the chief architect of the Russian cyber assault. So far, he's turned over the tools, payroll, plans, etc.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Troy: what about the Kavanaugh thing? any inside word on Collins and Murkowski (anyone else who might vote no)?

Comment

Troy: what about the Kavanaugh thing? any inside word on Collins and Murkowski (anyone else who might vote no)?

Collins is getting leaned on hard. Murkowski is anyone's guess.

Many Judicial Cmte Republicans are wanting to postpone the hearing, but ol' Mitch is trying to beat the clock and force everything.

To think, there was a time when the GOP took their time with shit. Now, the immediate future is crushing them.

Comment

• Looks like more and more GOP senators are wanting a delay. The situation is appearing too toxic to just rubber-stamp any longer.

Comment

• Mueller done with Flynn. Sentencing to come soon.

Comment

• Troy: what are we honestly looking at for this week?

Comment

• Looks like it's going to be a shitstorm followed by flooding.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Looks like it's going to be a shitstorm followed by flooding.

Yeah. Things hit a new level today.

Also, Rosenstein hasn't resigned. He's going to make the White House fire him. Trump's fascist underlings in key media sectors are purposefully feeding bullshit stories out there.

Comment

• and now the pigs are backing off their Monday morning story.

Comment

• Now, the same fuckers are running with a story that CHeeto is going to pull the nomination.

As much as I would like to put a capper on the Bork Part II, it's not happening just yet.

ALSO FOR INFO'S SAKE (as it is usually requested): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bork

Comment

• Where in the fuck should I begin?

Comment

Working...
                                X