POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    In other news, there is reason to believe that Giuliani is actually joining Trump's team to negotiate the terms of his resignation.
    I saw that. I won't believe it until the day that it happens, because I pretty firmly believe that the only way that Trump is going to leave the white house is by force, legal or otherwise.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

In other news, there is reason to believe that Giuliani is actually joining Trump's team to negotiate the terms of his resignation.
      They’d have to drop or settle the NY State charges or else there’s no reason for him to leave. Pence will pardon him on anything Federal, but he can’t touch the NY State investigation.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

a long history of moving girls from Eastern Europe to the US under the guise of being 'models'.

His main partner in it is Jeffrey Epstein. Google him if you want to go down a rabbit hole.
        I get it now. So there's a golden shower tape and a pedo tape?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          They’d have to drop or settle the NY State charges or else there’s no reason for him to leave. Pence will pardon him on anything Federal, but he can’t touch the NY State investigation.
          That's what I thought. But, I take everything with this shitshow one step at a time.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I get it now. So there's a golden shower tape and a pedo tape?
            If not more. It's now 100% assumed that all of the Kompromat is sexual in nature.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Fresh off the AP Wire: BREAKING: Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign and Wikileaks, claiming conspiracy to help Trump win 2016 election.

Comment

If not more. It's now 100% assumed that all of the Kompromat is sexual in nature.
                I'm curious as to how they can use it beside leaking it.

Comment

I'm curious as to how they can use it beside leaking it.
                  Right now, it just seems to be outright blackmail and influence. What it does from there? Who knows?

Comment

• At this point, the Dems suing whoever seems pointless unless you bring it all down.

Comment

At this point, the Dems suing whoever seems pointless unless you bring it all down.
                      On any given day, who knows? That's the fucked up beauty of this. We're watching probably the biggest act of treason melt down in real time.

Comment

• http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...mpression=true

Trump has now been sued twice today.

Comment

• I am super fucking fascinated by the latest rumors on Sessions that just won't quit.

Comment

• Do tell, Troy, do tell!

Been watching the new season of The Circus on Showtime - tonight was about Cohen, Stormy Daniels, and all the latest legal shit therein. Pretty much in sync with what young master Anderson's been laying down, so full marks to you on that, lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Do tell, Troy, do tell!

Been watching the new season of The Circus on Showtime - tonight was about Cohen, Stormy Daniels, and all the latest legal shit therein. Pretty much in sync with what young master Anderson's been laying down, so full marks to you on that, lad.
                              I have a huge problem with the showrunners behind the Circus. Facts aren't really high up on their radar.

The Sessions stuff is shit that's been on the periphery for a bit. But, it sounds like Trump team is going to use it to help him out the door.

Dude was a KKK member and Trump sympaticos are saying they have photos, docs, etc.

Comment

• Hearing anything new, Troy?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X