No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC in town working the food bank all weekend after raising $2m meanwhile Cruz, Cornyn and Abbott yell about windmills.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      AOC in town working the food bank all weekend after raising $2m meanwhile Cruz, Cornyn and Abbott yell about windmills.
      One's a leader with their heart in the right place, the others don't have hearts, never did.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Everyone is all YAAAAAAY MAY VACCINES! And I feel like I am fucking insane because there was no distribution plan announced, or even announced to be announced. In my job, if we are 2-3 months from having pipe delivered to a job site I have a fucking detailed plan on how and why we are doing it this way. They can't even say they're finalizing their plan? Also, the quote when asked when things may return to normal Biden said he was asked not to give a date, but "hoped for a bit earlier than this time next year." But everyone is all MAAAAAAAAY! NO! We are a fucking year off from having our lives back, and in places like Texas were 40% of the population says they're not considering getting a vaccine it's going to be even worse.

Comment

• I've resigned to the fact that my wife will die without being able to do anything on her bucket list at this point.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Houston has a massive Asian population (we honestly have like 5 different major "Asia-towns" even way out in the burbs) and there was a lot of shit against them when COVID first started. Worried this Atlanta dipshit is going to inspire some assholes around here.

Comment

• My mother-in law is worried about this Atlanta dipshit inspiring assholes in California because Tim's brother's wife is Korean. Actually, with all this racist bullshit going on, I'm worried for her, too.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                My mother-in law is worried about this Atlanta dipshit inspiring assholes in California because Tim's brother's wife is Korean. Actually, with all this racist bullshit going on, I'm worried for her, too.
                California is where the shit started. Misplaced anger over the Silicon Valley nerds fucking up real estate.

Judging by the incidents that have happened, the MO remains the same. Lone white terrorist shithead picking off unsuspecting or elderly targets. Basically, whomever they catch by surprise and can't fight back.

Even if it's can of pepper spray. Burn that fucker's eyeballs out of their head if they get up in your personal space. If you a real camping place or Army/Navy store near you, grab Bear mace. That way it fucks up their eyes and sticks to their fingers when they try to get it out.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hey guys can we just ban guns? or at least just ban semi/automatic rifles? or at least just make them harder to get?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sounds like commie bullshit to me.

Comment

• ok, compromise. If we're not going to ban guns then can we finally just fully come out and admit that white domestic terrorists are real, are a legit issue, and stop pussyfooting around this problem?

Comment

• FBI has already done that since Biden took over. They need to start locking them away.

Comment

• A real firearms restriction would take months if not years to hammer down so airtight that it can't be fucked with in court or otherwise. I've been thinking about what they would entail. Especially as 3D printing firearms is getting cost effective and substantive.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We're never getting rid of guns, to many Repub's need them to make up for the lack of penis's and/or the tiny size of the ones they have. That and several states have fucking Commando Culture ingrained into the psyche.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The entire US has gun culture ingrained in them. You can find hardcore gun nuts in any state. Hell Vermont is SUPER tied to their guns despite being lefty as hell. Honestly as shit has gotten worse I've become more interested in acquiring guns and getting involved with SRA and other leftists gun orgs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                ok, compromise. If we're not going to ban guns then can we finally just fully come out and admit that white domestic terrorists are real, are a legit issue, and stop pussyfooting around this problem?
                                It’s pretty pathetic when there’s a mass shooting and the first thing that goes through my mind is: “let me guess? White male in his 30s?” And 99% of the time that’s a correct guess.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X