No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Devin Nunes have any ground to stand on with his demands of the FBI? Threatening impeachment? Really?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Does Devin Nunes have any ground to stand on with his demands of the FBI? Threatening impeachment? Really?
      Devin Nunes has much ground as Roger Stone does. He talks big and bad, but he could be subject to a no-knock raid at any moment.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, while McCarthy is favored to replace Ryan. There is a strong push to slip in Scalise to the post. What makes this worse is that homeboy has become more emboldened since he got shot.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Isn't that a moot point if the Dems take the house in November?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Isn't that a moot point if the Dems take the house in November?
            So much can become a moot point at any given moment. Even with everything going down, I still feel that we haven't had that big WTF moment yet this week.

Comment

• Cool that you give your phone number to your representative and he sells it to research firms for campaign surveys. I sometimes like to answer them if they're brief, mostly to try to figure out on whose behalf the research is being conducted, but this one went on for like 15-20 minutes.

Comment

• Trump and the housekeeper with a baby. Ahhh, a tale as old as time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin

Comment

• Still not worthy of the lead-up yet. I want a bigger story.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d30aa03378b1

Looks like shit from Comey's book is starting to make waves.

Comment

• Cohen and Trump are now pleading the 5th in the Stormy Daniels case.

Comment

• what a fucking maroon
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comey was asked to find the piss tape so Melania wouldn't be heated AND Trump recorded conversations.

Comment

• feels like we're nearing the tipping point.

Comment

• We're so slow into it, but right now there's room for a ton of response.

Donny Deutsch is freaked out because he's seen what Trump does when he gets pressured like this. But, even the temper tantrum that was the Trade War is petering out as Big Ag is laying hard into Trump in battleground states.

Comment

Working...
                                X