POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Same here - some of the news reports I'm reading sounds like some shit's getting swept under the rug to hurt or silence some of the investigations.
    It doesn't matter at this point, it's all in the open and the Right is starting to choose sides.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy: it feels like we're very close. This Cambridge Analytica thing (the email to Assange) proves foreign collusion (although not Russian foreign collusion yet...we just need verifiable linkage between Assange and Putin). Add in the fact that Trump is doing everything that he can to dominate the news cycle with other stories (the BS Uranium deal, the BS 'DNC funded the Steele Dossier' deal, and the JFK file dump) and I have to wonder, is shit gonna hit soon?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Troy: it feels like we're very close. This Cambridge Analytica thing (the email to Assange) proves foreign collusion (although not Russian foreign collusion yet...we just need verifiable linkage between Assange and Putin). Add in the fact that Trump is doing everything that he can to dominate the news cycle with other stories (the BS Uranium deal, the BS 'DNC funded the Steele Dossier' deal, and the JFK file dump) and I have to wonder, is shit gonna hit soon?
        It's over. We're just waiting for the realization. The Cam/Ana thing will become a decade defining moment. Plus, WaPO is teasing again that they're going to drop more info after indictments.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• AFTER indictments? Do we know when these are going out?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Well, they'll probably be sealed until an initial appearance is made by the defendant, which can be anywhere from a week to a month depending on whether a warrant or summons is issued. It could be a while.

Comment

• All indictments are sealed.

Dana Boente to retire officially today.

Orrin Hatch to retire by January.

This shit is finally further along in sloth-like motion.

Comment

• What about Rohrbacher, though? For the House to move on one of their own (like a bitch) is kind of surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  All indictments are sealed.

Dana Boente to retire officially today.

Orrin Hatch to retire by January.

This shit is finally further along in sloth-like motion.
                  So, sealed indictments are out there now?

Comment

Sounding like it. The safecheck people are retiring on cue, the necessary people flipped, now it's all up to Mueller....again.

Comment

One is. Probably Manafort or Flynn.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• CNN is saying "them" so maybe Manafort AND Flynn? It's easier to tell the story by grouping together conspiracy members who worked together or had similar duties.

Comment

• I’m curious to see what state charges — if any — are added, since Trump’s pardon powers don’t reach to that level.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• You called it, Troy. Wow.

Comment

• Troy's been right more than not in all of this shit.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• CNN's saying somebody could be in custody by Monday.

Props to Troy for keeping us informed yet again!

Comment

Working...
                                X