No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He hasn't enforced the sanctions yet. He's getting pushed to do so.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      Trump signed the sanctions bill in August.
      Not what I'm talking about. Let me get back to desktop to grab materials.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        He hasn't enforced the sanctions yet. He's getting pushed to do so.
        Bingo. Enaction plan hasn't been defined or likewise laid out. Basically, he's been kicking the can down the road since August.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Part 1: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Part 2: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1C42YF

The McCain/Cardin push on the second half is what has stirred up the shit recently.

Comment

• Assange is getting tossed from the Ecuadorian Embassy. If shit goes through, expect it to light up Sunday Morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Assange is getting tossed from the Ecuadorian Embassy. If shit goes through, expect it to light up Sunday Morning.

Still waiting for any update on this. All I'm hearing as of now is that efforts are underway and then a lot of rigamole with Ecuador and Embassy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Part 1: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html

Part 2: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1C42YF

The McCain/Cardin push on the second half is what has stirred up the shit recently.
                Thanks!

Comment

• Yeah, that was interesting reading.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Yeah, that was interesting reading.

I got tons of junk like that. Most of the work is just sorting out everything.

Comment

• They're now trying to get Elaine Chao to resign, so that her scandals with bribery and shipping don't spill into her job ala Tom Price.

John Kelly and Kushner have been publicly holding screaming matches in the WH. Kelly threatening to resign, as Kushner is doing work that they promised Congress and Mueller he wouldn't be doing.

Team Mueller is already inside WH holding their 'interviews'.

Comment

• Tillerson calling Trump an idiot in public at a Pentagon meeting with NSC in attendance, and was set to quit in July until Pence begged him to stay.

Comment

• Yeah, I could use a good Anderson News Dump. There seems to be a lot of things going on right now that could use some clarification.

Comment

• Trump tossing paper towels was fucking ridiculous as was his fucking terrible speech. Ugh.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That speech. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Trump paid off Manhattan DA in 2012 to overrule the DA's OWN RULING to charge Ivanka and Junior with felonies for real estate fraud. Holy shit. I cannot wait for the state DA to drag that shit back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X