POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    The timing of this doesn't feel right. It feels like it's a set up for Bolton to push Trump into going to war with Iran.
    Well, a lot of it was common knowledge. Watching the press conference now and so far they've only discussed the first three pages of the charges.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Loving all of this 'fantastic work by the FBI' type statements from the various individuals in this press conference.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ok. Got to the end of the paperwork and read through what was said in the Press Conference.

It's about the Trumps in the most roundabout way possible.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...on-iran-2017-3

Iranian Revolutionary Guard was financing and contracting out hackers from this locale to make hack hits against American and friendly academics and businesses. Intellectual property, papers, etc stolen.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• New chatter is that something is either coming later today or early tomorrow.

I don't even know. I'm still trying to parse everything from earlier.

Comment

• This happened: https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...32352844886016

Also, Trump's new atty is wanting to bail out less than 24 hours on the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Ok. Got to the end of the paperwork and read through what was said in the Press Conference.

It's about the Trumps in the most roundabout way possible.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...on-iran-2017-3

Iranian Revolutionary Guard was financing and contracting out hackers from this locale to make hack hits against American and friendly academics and businesses. Intellectual property, papers, etc stolen.
              What's the link say? I'm not turning off my ad blocker for anyone.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• #adblock4lyfe
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  What's the link say? I'm not turning off my ad blocker for anyone.
                  Donald Trump's hotel in Azerbaijan linked with corruption, Iran's Revolutionary Guard

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Thanks. Now when do we can this fucker?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't know, but Sunday could see our first Trump weird sexual habit tape drop.

The Impeachment Twitter kids still say something is coming by tomorrow, but I don't think it would be from Team Mueller. They don't want to upstage the kids marching tomorrow.

Comment

• Apparently it's confirmed Trump's new attorney walked after one meeting today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Apparently it's confirmed Trump's new attorney walked after one meeting today.
                          Jesus. Either he’s really that much of a piece of shit(which we all knew), or the newest ex-lawyer realized how guilty Drumpf is and doesn’t want to go down with the ship. It just blows my mind that even with all these firings and resignations and everything else, people still support the sack of shit.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I don't know, but Sunday could see our first Trump weird sexual habit tape drop.
                            Well, 60 Minutes IS running the Stormy Daniels interview on Sunday, so...

Comment

• I always watch InfoWars when big political events are happening. FOX News just doesn't go crazy enough for me.

Right now, it's the YouTube equivalent of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

Fucking hilarious.

Comment

I always watch InfoWars when big political events are happening. FOX News just doesn't go crazy enough for me.

Right now, it's the YouTube equivalent of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

Fucking hilarious.
                                Such as?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X