No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Marvel plants fake names and shit all over their sets. For all we know, she could've just been reading a fake name on a trailer and thought it meant something.

Cut to a fanboy site that runs it like fact and that's how rumors start.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Any truth to the "THEY ARE NOT SKRULLS" shit they are still spouting?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        Any truth to the "THEY ARE NOT SKRULLS" shit they are still spouting?

Everything points to it is Skrulls. But, there are some people that were really caught off-guard by the Talia reveal for Dark Knight Rises.

So, people are dumb.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          But, there are some people that were really caught off-guard by the Talia reveal for Dark Knight Rises.

So, people are dumb.
          What are you implying?
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I want to know who didn't think Talia was not going to show up? That was one of the earliest rumors I thought?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Talia was never one of those legit rumors from the likes of Latino Review or TOLDJA. Just everyone assuming she'd show up given the "realism" of Nolan's flicks and them harping on how this one closes it out the trilogy. Then Cotillard got cast.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Talia was never one of those legit rumors from the likes of Latino Review or TOLDJA. Just everyone assuming she'd show up given the "realism" of Nolan's flicks and them harping on how this one closes it out the trilogy. Then Cotillard got cast.

Like I said...some people are dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  They're doing the Ultimate version of Hawkeye, which never had a mask. But, he ripped out his teeth and used them as weapons to kill people. So, there's that.
                  Ah. Never read The Ultimates, so I didn't know. As for Hawkeye's mask being stupid, eh, I'm sure there'd be a way to make it work. But, it's a moot point.

The Talia stuff? I thought that was common knowledge early on that she was going to be in the film in one form or another.

Comment

• I almost wish that Eddie Murphy stuff was true just to see it.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      I almost wish that Eddie Murphy stuff was true just to see it.

Which Eddie Murphy stuff?

Comment

• I think my head would've exploded seeing Murphy in green shorts and a yellow cape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          I think my head would've exploded seeing Murphy in green shorts and a yellow cape.

Well, he was going to be in Star Trek IV and Green Lantern at one point.

Comment

• I missed the meeting, it seems - when did Eddie Murphy become the go-to guy for possible superhero casting? I remember the Star Trek rumor from back in the day, but the Green Lantern one is new to me.

Comment

• British tabloids claimed Murphy was going to be the Riddler (and Cher as Catwoman).
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I remember that - there was something else about a space shuttle heist or something, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X