Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent Reznor sucks now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• no drugs and buff is no way to go through life son.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not old enough to dislike NIN in trailers. (or trailer cashmoney)

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          Trent Reznor sucks now.
          YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Comment

• He does, his new shit has been terrible. That being said, I currently have everyone of his albums up through Year Zero in my car at the moment.

Comment

• The only thing he's put out that I just don't like is How To Destroy Angels. BBB is the only track I dig, but it's more part of his wife's voice just being horrible. And his movie work is awesome. I wasn't a big fan of Year Zero but it has grown on me over time. I would much rather have a healthy ripped Trent creating great soundtracks and Year Zero level output, if not The Fragile again, than listen to any of the other shit that is new and popular. #90sAreRealToMe

Comment

• I get it man. I'm the same way I was just commenting that I wasnt' a fan of his new shit. I'm all for more film work by him, just no more lyrics.

Comment

• NIN doesn't suck, but they're not the end-all-be-all some of their followers make them out to be. Ministry, Skinny Puppy, and Pigface (oh my god...Pigface) were always much better. NIN has two or three decent songs and the rest is 'eh' to me.

I liked the trailer...Downey's cornball line about "avenging" the earth sort of rubbed me the wrong way. I just don't buy Start talking like that.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    I get it man. I'm the same way I was just commenting that I wasnt' a fan of his new shit. I'm all for more film work by him, just no more lyrics.
                    Everyday is exactly the same

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Everyday is exactly the same
                      It's okay Billy cause we're in this together now.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Bad luck, fist fuck, Bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          NIN doesn't suck, but they're not the end-all-be-all some of their followers make them out to be. Ministry, Skinny Puppy, and Pigface (oh my god...Pigface) were always much better. NIN has two or three decent songs and the rest is 'eh' to me.
                          Fucking Pigface. That's a blast from the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                            It's okay Billy cause we're in this together now.
                            Oh, BMK, you're so physical.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Wonder if DC will try to pull something soon to one-up Marvel with the Avengers trailer.

Supposedly, they are...but it won't be ready until November 4th.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Oh, BMK, you're so physical.

Um...Head like a hole, starfucker?

And I agree with you on How to Destroy Angels. It sounds like NIN with a cheeseball female singer. And the drum sounds blow.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X