No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked it. It's Iron Man-heavy, but that's their only breakout hit here, really. Promising.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Au contraire, you only believe in ONE God. Norse Gods are imposters and fakes and are NOT people nor are they actual Gods!
      Don't go putting "you" in there, I'm a heathen atheist. And if Thor showed up in the south you know what would happen? "I told you Jesus had blond hair and blue eyes!"

Comment

• hahahahahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Black Widow's power is to look awesome from behind.

Exhibit A:
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Black Widow's power? DAT AZZ

Comment

• Are those jeggings?

Comment

• Black Widow won't be Ultimate Black Widow. It'll be more of a hodgepodge.

They're stealing scenes from Ultimates, but that's about it. A lot of it comes across as late 70s Shooter/early 70s Thomas era Avengers.

Plus, they slipped two Skrull shots in the trailer. Almost as vague as the League of Assassins slip in the DKR trailer.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wish we would have She-Hulk in this instead of Black Widow.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    I wish we would have She-Hulk in this instead of Black Widow.

She-Hulk rights are at ABC currently.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

no drugs and buff is no way to go through life son.
                      Fahk yew bish
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I wish we would have She-Hulk in this instead of Black Widow.
                          DAT GREEN AZZ

Comment

• I want Ultron dammit.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              I liked it. It's Iron Man-heavy, but that's their only breakout hit here, really. Promising.
                              Which is why I think Avengers' box office prospects are being way overblown by the geek media.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Which is why I think Avengers' box office prospects are being way overblown by the geek media.
                                You won't get points for being a realist. I'm sorry.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X