Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Reynolds is great. I don't get the hate on him specifically. I can see not enjoying the humor.
    I just need a Pizza Place reunion movie.

Comment

• Lol. you and your Pizza Place love.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was like the last sitcom of my teen years that my family watched. I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Comment

• New Bp2 trailer.

Not really excited for this. I think I'm just burnt out a bit with the MCU normal shit and am more excited for the shit they're doing on Disney+ Cannot wait for that Werewolf by Night shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I will speak vaguely because Disney lawyers I am sure look at every tiny corner of the net, but a friend got to see an early cut a few weeks ago. He was whelmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I will speak vaguely because Disney lawyers I am sure look at every tiny corner of the net, but a friend got to see an early cut a few weeks ago. He was whelmed.
              they're testing the balls out of it. Your friend live in Dallas/Arlington?

The last minute reshoots are directly coming out of the first wave of screenings because a lot of people are confused by aspects of it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I will just say it had nothing to do with testing. He's working on it and needed to see it early to do his work.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Keeping it tagged. 

From the three test audience reports I have, the general idea is that Disney is editing the film into oblivion. Direct quote has been The Rise of Skywalker was more coherent.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It'll still get glowing reviews from mouth-breathers afraid of having their Disney access cut off and being labeled racists.

Funny how all that bullshit Wright pulled just vanished into thin air, huh?
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      It'll still get glowing reviews from mouth-breathers afraid of having their Disney access cut off and being labeled racists.

Funny how all that bullshit Wright pulled just vanished into thin air, huh?
                      As always, the golden rule of America is....don't fuck with the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Spoiler: Keeping it tagged. 

From the three test audience reports I have, the general idea is that Disney is editing the film into oblivion. Direct quote has been The Rise of Skywalker was more coherent.

lol. Also, Namor's silly feet wings look even sillier in live action.

Comment

• Troy: is your rumored plot leak from many pages ago still valid, as far as you know?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Like, Panther seems to be Shuri? Or his former bodyguard?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Troy: is your rumored plot leak from many pages ago still valid, as far as you know?
                              I'd peg at 90% still the same. They've actually added more to the film while taking out segments that were found confusing.

Spoiler: More 

As in Shuri is a Panther in the movie among others, but she's not the final Panther.

Comment

• In other spoilers.

Spoiler: Since the 8,000 cuts to Multiverse of Madness are leaking today. 

This is from when they were going to have Daniel Craig as Balder the Brave on the Illuminati.

FeOv2EjX0AExXrS?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X