Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I think it's a licensing thing because pins aren't shipped internationally anymore, either. You need a PB, Jan?

Uhhhh....that would be awesome beyond words!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Damn. Why the fuck is the Mondo SDCC Avengers Infinity War Poster only to be sent to addresses in the states? That has never been an issue before. I canĀ“t assemble Avengers like that!
      Well I fucking love living 45min from the border. I just might get it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• As for Gunn, while I understand both sides of the argument, Disney reeks of hypocrisy on this. Gunn always acknowledged what he said, while Disney indeed pays up creeps.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Right? Totally fucked me up when I went to order one today
          You need one also, Trejo? Or did you line up someone else to help?

Comment

• You guys are fucking awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              You need one also, Trejo? Or did you line up someone else to help?
              I've got a lead on one, so I might be all set. But thank you very much! This place is the bestest
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Want one so bad but other pressing matters. Oh well, life and shit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• People are reading too much into the "open letter" the Guardians cast put. No doubt, all their lawyers went through that before publishing.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• first shots from Captain Marvel.

Dig the Skrulls.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So far it looks awesome. I didn't know a couple of those characters were going to be in the movie.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z1BCujX3pw8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• terrible trailer is terrible

Comment

• Could be the DayQuil/NyQuil I'm on, but I liked it.

Comment

• It looks like Green Lantern 2.0

And Brie looks completely fucking bored

Comment

• Loved it myself, although it's more of a teaser than anything else. I expect a gif of her punching the elderly woman to become a meme in...oh, let's say 15 minutes.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X