No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The part with the motorcycle? Heck, yeah. It looks like maybe the Wakandan embassy got fucked up in The Avengers and that's why he has a dog in the fight?

I didn't see Baron Zemo but I don't remember what he looks like. Crossbones looks cool.

Comment

• yeah, and I read an interview over at AICN I believe where they talk about what he's doing with his fighting style and what not and it seems like it could be really cool. You see a bit of it during that chase.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        The part with the motorcycle? Heck, yeah. It looks like maybe the Wakandan embassy got fucked up in The Avengers and that's why he has a dog in the fight?

I didn't see Baron Zemo but I don't remember what he looks like. Crossbones looks cool.

Zemo came up in international materials. Just like...

Spoiler: different franchise spoilers 
        how German Toy Fair spoiled the Slave-I appearance in Rogue One today.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Little late to the thread, but as a longtime fan...

OHMYGOD, YOU GUYZ!!!!! SPIDER-MAN!!!!! WITH ADJUSTABLE EYES AND STUFF!!!!!!

Liking the new outfit for the most part - I'd prefer the spider on his chest be a lot larger and could've lived without those black patches everywhere, but still - "underoos" do make the man!

ETA: When the hell are they gonna put the classic Ditko/Romita webpits on these movie outfits already? I NEEDS ME SOME WEBPITS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Oh shit, Rob's gonna be Finding Zemo!
            God DAMN do I wish I could award rep for this!
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't fucking WAIT for Khan to get all spellsy and shit.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Still wish it was Viggo. Got that Cumberbatch burnout.

Comment

• awesome clip from Civil War.

Fuck man, cannot wait.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So Portman's out and Thompson is in?

Works for me. Portman is a non fucking entity in these movies. Sorry Ari.

Comment

• Wonder how they'll write Jane Foster out? Ah, well, per Norse myths, Thor and Sif are supposed to be an item anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Wonder how they'll write Jane Foster out? Ah, well, per Norse myths, Thor and Sif are supposed to be an item anyway.
                          The current plan seems to be not even addressing it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is anybody REALLY going to miss that character?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be addressed in Age of Ultron where she's dating Chris O'Dowd. I mean... Portman was dying to get out of there and was the one pushing to get a female director on The Dark World.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Is anybody REALLY going to miss that character?
                                Eh, I just hate dangling plot threads is all. Especially since they were all kissy-face at the end of Dark World.

Comment

Working...
                                X