Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: Spoils 
    Kick names. Take Ass.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        Spoiler: Spoils 
      Kick names. Take Ass.
      I need that on a shirt NOW.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Drax and Mantis need a spin-off movie.

Good GOD was Drax funny in this movie.
        'Why is Gamora?'
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Quill
            Spoiler: funny stuff 
          flipping off Thanos while jumping backwards into a portal
          was a highlight, and every second of when they meet Thor
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Speaking of Thor:

Spoiler: Spoiler 
            Thor appearing at the big battle in Wakanda with Stormbreaker drew HUGE cheers from my audience.

Also, Thor referring to Rocket as 'rabbit' was never not funny.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              I have to respectfully disagree. His look was my only real beef with the movie. It took me out of it. For me he looked way too cartoony. I really don’t think his CGI will age well.
              Yeah, the giant purple alien guy with the nut chin didn't look normal........ Sorry Ingrid but I can't abide, he looked marvelous. Maybe your theater was blurry?

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Spoiler: Spoils 
              Kick names. Take Ass.
              Wonderful.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              I need that on a shirt NOW.
              And boxers.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Drax and Mantis need a spin-off movie.

Good GOD was Drax funny in this movie.
              'Why is Gamora?'
              Yep, the stealth bit......Loll3rc0pte3Z

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Quill
                Spoiler: funny stuff 
              flipping off Thanos while jumping backwards into a portal
              was a highlight, and every second of when they meet Thor
              Yep.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Speaking of Thor:

Spoiler: Spoiler 
              Thor appearing at the big battle in Wakanda with Stormbreaker drew HUGE cheers from my audience.

Also, Thor referring to Rocket as 'rabbit' was never not funny.
              All the yeps.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ANT-MAN AND THE WASP, new trailer:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUkn-enk2RU

Pretty great, actually.

Comment

• i'm pumped for more Ant-Man.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The more time passes, the more Ant-Man shines.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      i'm pumped for more Ant-Man.
                      Yarp
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A Black Goliath reference? With Laurence Fishburne? TICKETS BOUGHT, SON!

Comment

• Ant Man might be my favorite MCU film. Fires on all cylinders from start to finish, and so. fucking. quotable.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• holy shit

Comment

• So Infinity War was....okay.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But I mean, come on guys. None of those deaths at the end are going to matter. Fucking Thanos reminds the audience one last time (as it was constant throughout the whole movie....) about the time stone with Vision.

If I was 9 I'd be devastated. As it stands now, eh no deaths after
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                Gamora
                                mattered. The fakeout with
                                Stark
                                actually pissed me off because that one hit hard...until it didn't.

Thanos looked fucking AMAZING and he was the only character I actually gave a shit about. Quill's character in this was fucking DUMB. I agree with Russ. I never fully bought that romance to begin with but to make it the crux of the DUMBEST DECISION EVER MADE IN THESE MOVIES was dumb.

Spidey and his pop culture remarks were great "You ever seen that old movie Aliens?", Drax as always was fun, Thor/Rabbit/Tree was a great matchup, we needed way more Wong, Dr. Strange proves that he's better in an ensemble cast than his own boring movie, the
                                Hulk/Thanos
                                moment in the beginning, WAS PERFECT because I honestly figured we'd be waiting for that moment the entire movie. Loved that bit of subversion.

Don Cheadle is old as balls, Cap was wasted, the Black Order was okay I guess but I didn't know any of their fucking names and instead was calling them "Thorny Hulk", "Green Goblin", "Carrie Coon", and "Cryptkeeper". The Cryptkeeper was badass. Dug the cameo of
                                Red Skull!
                                as I had no idea that would happen. Dinklage's character fell completely flat for me as it felt that he was channeling his character from Pixels...But that whole sequence with the dying star was pretty badass.

The snap was great but the scene right after was probably the best in the whole movie. Fantastic fucking villain right there.

I dunno, probably because it ended with no resolution is why I'm a bit harder on it then I would be normally but I have to wonder....why bother with any other Marvel movie after this? Like, I still want to see the new Ant-Man movie but after IW it's almost like "who cares?".

Comment

Working...
                                X