No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the Mjolnir moment with Vision was the big FUCK YEAH moment of the film. Great payoff to the multiple setups that happened earlier in the film.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoyed the film, but not as much as Marvel's last two offerings. Agents of Shield explained the helicarrier, and I think Maria Hill was the one who reactivated the Avengers to take out Strucker (man, Strucker was pretty much nonexistent in this). But if there was ever a need for Marvel to put out their first director's cut, I believe this is it. Seems like this should have been closer to three hours.

Also, could they not have included some line to explain why Stark still has a suit(s) after Iron Man 3?

And to the couple that decided to bring their six-month-old twins, fuuuuuck youuuuu. But a bigger FUCK YOU to the gigantic manbaby that sat next to Corey and squealed like a pig fucking a hamster every goddamned time anything exciting happened. Yes, you gigantic shit, I am aware that vibranium is the strongest metal in the MCU. I don't need you shouting it out, you bloody pants-up-to-your-man-tits-fanboy-fuckwad.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hahah. we had a lady like that next to Lesley. She fucking knee slapped and went YES! everytime there was a reference. I get it, we're nerds, but we're out in public. Keep that shit in.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also, fuck having to watch Agents of SHIT NEVER HAPPENS to get the downlow. That suckkkksssss. I do agree with having a 3 hour cut. If it happened for Watchmen, make this shit happen.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, it was nice for AoS to actually try and connect to the film, even if it was kinda sloppy. <br><br>I'm going to take a wild guess and say Daredevil is the best thing we get from Marvel this year. <br>
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• ANT-MAN

Comment

• I'm still on the side that I think Ant-Man will fucking rock my face off.

Comment

• I think DD and Ant-Man will be it.

But, if you're Whedon's brother and sister-in-law on AOS...you might be worried about Big Bro Joss running his mouth off at corporate.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is he actively trying to burn bridges at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Is he actively trying to burn bridges at this point?

He appears to be flaking and throwing a shit fit about the fact that he wasn't able to deliver a 3hrs and 15 minute summer movie for Disney.

This isn't 1963 and the tubby bitch needs an editor.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• well maybe he was right? This movie flew the fuck by at 2.5 hours but it was still cut to shit. I want a full on director's cut with shit edited back into the movie. Not just a bunch of cut scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          well maybe he was right? This movie flew the fuck by at 2.5 hours but it was still cut to shit. I want a full on director's cut with shit edited back into the movie. Not just a bunch of cut scenes.

Well, if we didn't get one for Avengers 1, we might not get one here.

Comment

• sadface.

It's cool, I still really enjoyed this flick, I just feel like there was so much more to digest that I wasn't able to because it was all left on the cutting room floor.

That being said, at least we still have Guardians.

Comment

• That ^. I didn't even realize the one dude was Klaw until the credits. Explaining - hell, NAMING him - might have been a helpful tidbit.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I only knew who he was due to reading about it on the net prior. Otherwise it's just some random dude who got his arm chopped off.

Comment

Working...
                                X