• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most badass tree since Bill Murray.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Glen Close in Guardians.

Comment

• Damn son, that make up's gonna need some post work for sure.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is there a Nova Corps or something?

Comment

• Yup, dude with the helmet is a Nova Corps guy. Hope it looks/works better on the screen, since that design ain't blowin' the wind up my kilt.

Spoiler: Sperler 
            Also, Riddick as Groot is cool, but since all the character says is "I AM GROOT", Vin probably did about an hour's work doing voiceovers with Groot being all CGI and shit. Can't see the need to put him in a tree suit with little dots in it for CGI magic later.

Comment

• GUARDIANS FOOTAGE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know it's only like 30 secs, but fuck. MUST HAVE TEASER NOW.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Surprised how far along lots of the effects look. I know nothing about Guardians that hasn't been part of the press release, yet this already looks like a blast

Eagerly awaiting a proper trailer
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I don't think I've seen a Gunn movie I haven't liked. I'm excited for this one. Based on that 30 seconds it already looks like it's going to be a great and welcome tone shift from the usual Marvel movies.

Comment

• same. Gunn is the man, and this looks like a blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Damn son, that make up's gonna need some post work for sure.
                        She's wearing make up?
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          She's wearing make up?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She'll prolly try to boil Rocket Raccoon, too.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              She'll prolly try to boil Rocket Raccoon, too.
                              I will NOT be ignored, Star Lord.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• hmmmms

Comment

Working...
                                X