No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Avengers tidbits/Ant-Man related?

Spoiler: Size matters 

Scott Lang is Ant-Man

Henry Pym or Hawkeye is Goliath/Giant-Man.

Still working this out.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• More shit.

Spoiler: Marvel 

Daredevil is getting fast tracked for Phase 3, as Marvel tries to figure out how to work the character in.

Also, Coulson's fate is looking like it won't even be featured in Agents of SHIELD, but it will come up in Age of Ultron.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I saw that and loved it. Waiting to see what the final poster is going to be. If it's cool, I'll stick it next to my wartime poster for the first movie that I got from the auction thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            More shit.

Spoiler: Marvel 

Daredevil is getting fast tracked for Phase 3, as Marvel tries to figure out how to work the character in.

Also, Coulson's fate is looking like it won't even be featured in Agents of SHIELD, but it will come up in Age of Ultron.
              Spoiler: "I call him Channing Ta-YUM!" 
            Likely because Agents of SHIELD is DOA.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• you don't see AGENTS OF SHIELD making it? I thought the ratings were good.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Its getting its ass kicked by NCIS and The Voice. Viewership is dropping by the week.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Just because it can never be said too many times... Chronicle was such a letdown.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• not sure how that fits in here (unless it's about Wallace being the new Torch), but I disagree. Chronicle was much better than it had any right to be in my opinion.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Steve deserved better.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I too have to defend Chronicle.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The second one will be a butthole show, I expect. Loose butthole.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If it happens, yes.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• For sure. I have no hopes for the sequel especially since it sounds like the studio (according to Landis) just wanted another Chronicle instead of taking it to a different level.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or maybe Landis' script sucked?
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X