No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avengers Super Bowl ad is supposed to drop a few spoilers. Twitter chat coming up will drop more.

Thor 2, Iron Man 3 and Dr. Strange are the next on the docket.

Marvel Studios is aggressively seeking to build up Namor and Dr. Strange.

"Secret Warriors" fans should enjoy some of the redone material. Some material was reconfigured due to rights issues.

No comment is the official statement on what Jenny Agutter saw.

That's about all I got.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think the Jenny Agutter stuff was an honest mistake on her part. Don't get me wrong, it'd be pretty sweet if Sony and Disney could make it happen, and it'd be a great cross-promotional idea for Sony since their flick doesn't come out until July (plus it'd mean a nice drop in Disney's financial bucket, too). Just not seeing it happen, and I hope I'm wrong.

Dr. Strange is a property that I've wanted to see happen for awhile now. Namor? Not sure how'd that come off, although it would be a standard for an eventual Aquaman flick from WB to try and match or beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        I think the Jenny Agutter stuff was an honest mistake on her part. Don't get me wrong, it'd be pretty sweet if Sony and Disney could make it happen, and it'd be a great cross-promotional idea for Sony since their flick doesn't come out until July (plus it'd mean a nice drop in Disney's financial bucket, too). Just not seeing it happen, and I hope I'm wrong.

Dr. Strange is a property that I've wanted to see happen for awhile now. Namor? Not sure how'd that come off, although it would be a standard for an eventual Aquaman flick from WB to try and match or beat.

Dr. Strange is already written and out for directing talent. Namor right now is at the conceptual level. Early word is that they're going to shoe-horn Namor in Iron Man 3.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Last edited by PHEDG; 01-30-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Dr. Strange is already written and out for directing talent. Namor right now is at the conceptual level. Early word is that they're going to shoe-horn Namor in Iron Man 3.
            RE: Strange, good to hear! Per Phedg's post, I could get behind either Neeson or Owen in the lead.

RE: Namor, the Iron Man 3 bit is the only drawback. Much rather see him go up against the Fantastic Four like he did way the fuck back when, but unless Fox is willing to do a deal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              RE: Strange, good to hear! Per Phedg's post, I could get behind either Neeson or Owen in the lead.

RE: Namor, the Iron Man 3 bit is the only drawback. Much rather see him go up against the Fantastic Four like he did way the fuck back when, but unless Fox is willing to do a deal...

FOX is already fucking up enough for Marvel/Disney at this rate.

Comment

• There will never be an Inhumans movie.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe someday, little fella. Maybe someday.

Comment

• That does nothing but reassure me the spiral into nothingness continues.

Thanks emaciated cosplayers. You've made me finally come to terms with my mortality.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      There will never be an Inhumans movie.

There was no way WB was ever going to cast Henry Cavill as Superman, no way Bryan Singer would ever come back to X-Men after his fallout with Fox, etc. Don't lose hope there, bud.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Inhumans can still happen, but only at FOX.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want LONGSHOT in Mojoworld.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I just want LONGSHOT in Mojoworld.
                              Who would play Mojo?
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• John Leguizamo. In a fat suit.

Again.

For the first time.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X