No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Superman gets you to trou-down with the rest of us blubberers? You didn't dig it, fine, but don't act like it's not a fun/entertaining flick. It may not be your bag but it's quality.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Avengers > TDKR
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• something I like > something you like
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I can't wait for the next Avengers. It had it's problems (much like TDKR) but in this case it was far more entertaining than the problems. Which I can't say the same for TDKR. And yes, I know, the two movies are completely different but I'm judging them based on being a big superhero summer flicks.

Comment

• You must have forgotten my being critical of Superman. And by quality, you mean overstuffed with jokes/one-liners, action, action and more action with little breathing room and paper-thin story, then you're correct.

Didn't say it wasn't "fun" or entertaining.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm of the mindset that I don't expect much in the way of a deep story in these flicks. I just want to be entertained with the interactions between the actors/actresses, which I completely was. While I was mostly bored with TDKR.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                You must have forgotten my being critical of Superman. And by quality, you mean overstuffed with jokes/one-liners, action, action and more action with little breathing room and paper-thin story, then you're correct.

Didn't say it wasn't "fun" or entertaining.
                Action? In a summer franchise ACTION MOVIE?!?!? ERMAHGHERD!!!!!! Bottom line, I enjoyed it, as did a shit ton of other people. But hey, ALL of them had to be fanboys because they disagree with you, right?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Action? In a summer franchise ACTION MOVIE?!?!? ERMAHGHERD!!!!!! Bottom line, I enjoyed it, as did a shit ton of other people. But hey, ALL of them had to be fanboys because they disagree with you, right?
                  I hate reading comprehension too. Said I liked it.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

No, I don't turn into a blubbering fanboy and drop pants at the sight of Iron Man trading one-liners with Thor. You're right.

Then again, I said I liked the Goddamn movie. What's the biggie that I didn't love it?
                    Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    I hate reading comprehension too. Said I liked it.
                    Sure, you liked it. That description of those who loved it as blubbering fanboys didn't have anything to do with my replies. But whatever dude, I've taken up waaaay to much of your twitter time already. Don't you need to be uber negative about another teaser or something?

Comment

I liked it OK. But its horribly overrated.

Sorry I didn't Willarded over it like many.
                      Yeah you suck at reading.

What's the TV show about? Guesses?
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-07-2012, 04:36 PM.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Anyone that likes Jamie should get AIDS in the butt and die a slow rotting death, but I like the guy.

See what I did there?

Move along man. I'm really not in the mood to go any further with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Anyone that likes Jamie should get AIDS in the butt and die a slow rotting death, but I like the guy.

See what I did there?
                          Yeah act like an idiot fanboy because someone had a different opinion. Sweet.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I bet he smells nice.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Jesus Christ, why the pile-on on Jamie? He's fucking entitled to have an opinion that differs from your own. Razzing the guy is one thing but that's simply going too damned far, especially when he's never done anything to deserve it.

I loved THE AVENGERS and was really meh on THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Doesn't mean i need to go apeshit that someone else feels the opposite.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X