Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously.

Fuck Ant-Man. It won't be the Irredeemable Ant-Man so fuck it.

STARLORD FOREVER
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dr. Strange would be a hell of a flick if Marvel pulls it off. Ant-Man and the Wasp I can only see working in Avengers 2, much like Hawkeye did (maybe as SHIELD scientists who discovered how to grow and shrink themselves).

Guardians of the Galaxy would be interesting to see - I'd love to see Marvel attempt a space opera franchise akin to Star Wars or Star Trek.

I'm with Russ re: Starlord, though I prefer the John Byrne/Terry Austin outfit:

Comment

• Modern Starlord's helmet is a helmet I would proudly display in my collection of comic bullshit.

It is boss as fuck.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It'll be Power Pack.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Coming soon: THE AQUARIAN.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              It'll be Power Pack.
              If anything, they should make that a Clone Wars style show. Get Genndy on it.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holding out hope for Brother Voodoo: The Movie.

Comment

• Trying to get confirm on Black Panther. I didn't even know they had the rights back.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Mar-Vell was always one of my faves. If this Avengers thing really catches on, maybe we'd see him & the Kree/Skrull war by Ep. 3 or 4?
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It'd be cool if the special packaging for that blu-ray set was that helicarrier concept I saw a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Whedon helming Avengers 2 and spear-hearing Marvel TV show.

*Fart*
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Did you enjoy the first movie? If so then what's the problem?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked it OK. But its horribly overrated.

Sorry I didn't Willarded over it like many.
                            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-07-2012, 03:53 PM.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Oh yeah I forgot, you hate joy, and puppies, and a baby's giggle. My bad.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, I don't turn into a blubbering fanboy and drop pants at the sight of Iron Man trading one-liners with Thor. You're right.

Then again, I said I liked the Goddamn movie. What's the biggie that I didn't love it?
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-07-2012, 04:09 PM.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X