No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so fucking stupid that so many good Halloween releases over the last several years come out in NOVEMBER.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      It's so fucking stupid that so many good Halloween releases over the last several years come out in NOVEMBER.

Well, this year has its own reasons for that.

But, every other year it's due to budgetary and screen allotment issues.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Borat 2 trailer
        https://youtu.be/0Rsa4U8mqkw
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DUNE punted until October 2021.

Not much left on the slate for this year. DEATH ON THE NILE, WONDER WOMAN 2, FREE GUY, COMING 2 AMERICA, and SOUL. I think that's it. I see WW2 moving soon and the others possibly going the VOD route.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Theaters are dead. No fucking way I'm going back to a theater for a very, very long time.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I saw TENET when it opened and the theater was virtually empty. They may as well be closed, to be honest. I can't imagine that the mediocre income that they're taking in is offsetting operating costs.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• There is absolutely no movie that I'd risk catching covid for. I get why people are upset, b ut this "keep pushing it back" release date thing is sad. I know why they have to do it, but the writing is on the wall at this point.

Comment

• Thank god Free Guy is still coming out.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NGL I want to see it if only because I'm starving for escapism funny stuff.

Comment

• Damn son, that's dire.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sucks that the on demand thing isn't really catching on enough for them to see it viable but yeah, no theater for me for a very long time.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think I'm going to try out one of the drive ins here soon and see Possessor. It just isn't the same experience at home.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Theaters are dead. No fucking way I'm going back to a theater for a very, very long time.
                            Like 9 drive in's have opened up here. And Alamo will let you rent a whole theater for up to 6 people for $150. But yeah, I can't imagine when we will go into a theater or bar ever again.

Comment

• THE BATMAN punted until 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Like 9 drive in's have opened up here. And Alamo will let you rent a whole theater for up to 6 people for $150. But yeah, I can't imagine when we will go into a theater or bar ever again.
                                Is it $150 or $150 per person?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X