• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amen Russ.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pinocchio live action

For another live action Disney flick, this looks like the first one since The Jungle Book I may check out. I remember never liking the animated movie as a kid (except for Donkey Land or whatever the bad kids went to) and it'll be on Disney+ so why not?

Now just gimme a live action The Great Mouse Detective lol.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RRR is now the most watched non-English movie ever on Netflix.
        It's also trending at the #4 or #5 position.

Get on this, Rob and Billy.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This is my weekend movie, Matt!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The good news is Lesley will be in Seattle next weekend. I plan on trying to make it through this 3 hour Indian movie.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If it helps: when shown theatrically, there was a 15 minute intermission at roughly the halfway point. You'll know exactly when it hits based upon what happens on the screen. if you want to stop there, it's easy enough to do.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'll keep that mind. Granted, I was able and have done so multiple times, watched The Snyder Cut with no breaks. It's all about if the shit engages in me somehow.

Pretty sure the new Beavis and Butthead movie will engage me. My humor is that of a 12 year old still.

Comment

• Strange World

Looks like someone played No Man's Sky and decided, yeah let's make a movie. I'm totally on board. This looks great.

Comment

• Full PREY trailer.

Fuck yeah man. This actress is so awesome. Fucking dominated in Legion and looks badass here. CANNOT WAIT. And just like last year, I get to watch a movie I'm looking forward to at home on my birthday (last year it was The Suicide Squad)

Comment

• agreed, I'm 100% on board as well.

Comment

• Joker 2 coming surprising no one.

Sincerely doubt Todd would bring in Harley in this universe but stranger things have happened I guess. I still like the first one but not quite sure where they can really go with a new one?

Comment

• Prey looks fucking cool.

Comment

• first The Munsters teaser.

I mean, yeah, it looks like The Munsters I guess? Weird to see a PG rating with Rob Zombie's name attached. This doesn't show much so I can't really say much but I'm hoping Zombie becomes the next Burton and then we'll get a Batman movie with Bill Moseley as Alfred at some point lol.

Comment

• Last Nope trailer.

May or not be filled with spoilers. who knows? After US I don't really care BUT Michael Wincott is in this so now I'm re-interested.

Comment

• Wincott looks like he's awesome here too.

Comment

Working...
                                X