New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Predator movie?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• yes ma'am starring the badass lady from Legion.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Before our link got shut down, I got to read the script. Easily the best written Predator thing in ages.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Did Dan write it?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Patrick Aison wrote it. He was head writer on the writing team for Legion Season 2 and 3.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Patrick Aison wrote it. He was head writer on the writing team for Legion Season 2 and 3.
              Shit yeah. Pumped even more now.

Comment

• If this ties back to Billy's ancestors, jesus christ.

Comment

• watched NO TIME TO DIE again last night. Yep, still love it. I get why many would dislike it but it just flat out works for me.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    If this ties back to Billy's ancestors, jesus christ.
                    Were his people Southwestern Indians? Didn't even think of that connection.

If movie plays like the script, it's a quick moving film.

Comment

• I just remember Billy is native american and this prequel is supposed to be Comanches, right? Seems like some bad PREDATOR EXTENDED UNIVERSE bullshit a studio would try.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I just remember Billy is native american and this prequel is supposed to be Comanches, right? Seems like some bad PREDATOR EXTENDED UNIVERSE bullshit a studio would try.
                        Comanche and Apache are what is in the script.

Comment

• Sign me up.

Comment

• Oh lord.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah I just can't find the humor in that shit.

Comment

• I'll give it a watch as I fucking love Reno. The Q shit is just the icing on the cake because I hope to fuck Terry is shown to be the mastermind.

Comment

Working...
                                X