Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be misremembering the anecdote but if not,
      Spoiler: Stuff that involves Soho 
    then casting Diana Rigg has a bit of Deep Red’s own history to tack onto the homage to Italian horror that the film was seeded in.

Thoroughly enjoyed the film, Mackenzie’s cartoon squirrel voice and all.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Mackenzie’s cartoon squirrel voice and all.
      OK, stick with me here. But when she pulled off the sweatshirt or whatever it was and had the tight sleep shirt on and he chest was about to burst through the shirt...compared with that cartoon squirrel voice....big time Lola Bunny in first Space Jam vibes going on there.

Comment

• Hahahaha goddammit Billy
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha they're making boondock 3.

lulz.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dude bros got erect reading that announcement.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I honestly don't know a single person who likes those movies. Could be thanks to purging all assholes from my life last year. The only person that could possibly want this is that fucking dork Duffy or Sean since that dude doesn't do shit. Why would Reedus do this except to toss Sean a bone?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's not exactly going to be busy outside of Walking Dead conventions pretty soon.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Dude could do NOTHING but conventions from here on out and make a fucking killing.

Comment

• I don't hate the first one but it's certainly not high art and I haven't watched it in probably 4-5 years but the second convinced me no more were needed.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The best thing about those movies was the documentary on that loon Duffy.

Comment

• I will not debate that LUL
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so Leo is gonna play Jim Jones? Bring that shit on.

Comment

• Hell yeah brother
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              so Leo is gonna play Jim Jones? Bring that shit on.
                              Somebody photoshopped Leo onto rapper Jim Jones and that shit had me laughing way harder than it should have.

Comment

• Please be gooooood.

Comment

Working...
                                X