New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    So the new Matrix flick trailer was shown recently at a tradeshow.

New title: The Matrix Resurrections
    You'll be up to your eyeballs in the meta with Resurrections.

Spoiler: Blah Blah Blah 
    If I remember correctly, there's a scene where Neo walks into a movie theater. Playing The Matrix and he watches the Blue/Red pill scene.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Perfect. IT'll be just like the amazing game where the Wachowski's showed up as space invaders and gave you shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• re:Candyman - eh, never liked the character all that much (even though Todd killed it) and was never a huge fan of the movies. I'll probably check this out when it hits VoD for Halloween or something.

I totally forgot about A Wrinkle in Time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• new red band trailer for THE KINGS MAN:

Digging it!
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            new red band trailer for THE KINGS MAN:

Digging it!
            Love it. The Kingsmen movies are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Perfect. IT'll be just like the amazing game where the Wachowski's showed up as space invaders and gave you shit.
                Spoiler: Bubble Gum Butt Proof 
              As it opens, Neo is working as a video game developer for Warner Bros. Even a dialogue exchange about "You'd better play ball because Warner Bros is doing this with or without you."

A "subtle" of commentary on how the Wachowskis were approached to make The Matrix 4 and only one of them took the bait.

Spoiler: Red Pill 
              Neo's also a tad depowered this time. He can't fly. But he do just about everything else.

It's set something like 70 years after Revolutions. Morpheus is dead (although there is a big fake out involving his being reborn) and Jada Smith is CG-ed up to look eleventy-hundred years old
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• All about more Kingsmen movies so I'm great with another. But Rob, Candyman......I just..... I'm at a loss for words.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• As a lifelong slasher fan he does NOTHING for me. I'm not the audience. It's cool. Todd is great as the character, but I've never liked the movies. Even gave the first another go last Halloween and was bored as fuck.

Also, eh to Kingsmen. Loved the first, hated the second, and this could be good but I remember that the trailer for the second one was good as well and that movie sucked.

Comment

• Somebody exercise this Hocken demon from Rob's body.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Candyman owns, but it is extremely not a slasher flick. If you're looking at it as a slasher, yeah, I can see how you'd be bored.

Comment

• I enjoyed both Kingsmen movies for what they were, but I definitely liked the first one more. Still pretty stoked about this one. I’ll have to reset my password to watch the trailer.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Big fan of the Kingsman franchise, so I'm onboard, and.... OOOHH! Gemma Arterton! LOVES me some Gemma Arterton!

Comment

• Lisa Trevor is gonna be in the new RE movie and that excites me. What doesn't excite me is how the main leads all look like crappy cosplayers. Hoping it looks better in motion. Also it has to be better than the shitty Milla flicks.

Comment

• Ghostbusters, Top Gun 2, Jackass Forever, MI:7, etc all pushed thanks to the vid.

FUCK THEATERS. STREAM ALL OF THE THINGS ALL OF THE TIME.

Comment

• and before anyone comes in here and gives me shit: yes I understand contracts and the like. I just hate these things being pushed back by years now. Fuck a theater. I have ZERO problems paying 30 bucks to rent something.

Comment

Working...
                                X