Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    You're not a dumb bitch!

But the Wachowskis have proven they can't be trusted. And the reasoning behind (half) their returning was purely for the dough and the threat of WB doing it without them.
    Speed Racer still the best racing movie ever made though. And Jupiter is so stupid it is brilliant.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Matrix Revolutions spoilers I can remember from June 

The theater showing the 99 movie is how they reintroduce the concepts.

Black Manta is new Morpheus, but he's kinda like Jessica Henwick's character.
      They are hybrid blends of humans and programs with instant access to hop in and out of the new Matrix.

Neil Patrick Harris is the Gatekeeper. A super program in charge of keeping balance in the new Matrix. He controls the Agents.

Neo gets resurrected not because of new Morpheus or shit like that, but because the machines are fighting over which version of the Matrix should exist.

In reality, it's been 70 years since the third movie and what's left of Zion is broken and insane because they've come to realize they are powerless to stop anything.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So how much Matrix Online canon do we get? Do they recognize Morpheus was killed in the game since they made a huge deal over that being the REAL ending of Morpheus. That shit happened 12 years ago, so not a spoiler.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          So how much Matrix Online canon do we get? Do they recognize Morpheus was killed in the game since they made a huge deal over that being the REAL ending of Morpheus. That shit happened 12 years ago, so not a spoiler.
            Spoiler: Interesting question 

I never played Matrix Online, but based on what was in script and early screenings, I'd say it's canon. Morpheus is long dead in the world of Resurrections.

Quick question: How big of a role did Merovingian play in Matrix Online?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Speed Racer still the best racing movie ever made though. And Jupiter is so stupid it is brilliant.
            yep. Their only misses for me has been Cloud Atlas and Sense 9
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So how much Matrix Online canon do we get? Do they recognize Morpheus was killed in the game since they made a huge deal over that being the REAL ending of Morpheus. That shit happened 12 years ago, so not a spoiler.
              I was so deep in that game. If that shit isn't canon still I'll be fucking annoyed but I'll understand.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post

Totally agree with both.

And Rob, you don’t want 20 year olds. They’re vapid. You’d run screaming before her pants were off.
                Ingrid speaks much wisdom - hell, when I was 20, I didn't want to date 20 year olds. The vapidness in my neck of the woods (your mileage may vary) is replaced by panic once they get around 22 and realize college is going to be over soon, and they best get a career going or lock down a sig-o tout suite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  So my sister just got tickets for Dune. 15th of September. Now that is a movie I would seek out a cinema for! Yay! Especially considering we don
                  Fuck fuck fuck
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

yep. Their only misses for me has been Cloud Atlas and Sense 9
                    WAIT WHAT?

Sens8 is FANTASTIC.

Comment

Jesus. We went to Taos on vacation and that tiny theater had 4 screens. 5700 people live there, plus whatever tiny mountain communities around it.
                      Yeaaaaaaah it’s a small place. But I do get to see whale and seals from my desk.

Comment

• Really enjoyed KATE on Netflix. Very solid little action film. I also appreciate that, by plot necessity, this is a 'one and done' and not a franchise starter. The fact that the film isn't trying to set up a 'Kate Universe' and is instead hyper focused on telling the story at hand is refreshing.

This is the film that GUNPOWDER MILKSHAKE was trying to be. Talk about films at the opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of quality...
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So....DUNE.

I

Comment

• So....DUNE.

So....DUNE.

I
                            Last edited by Jan; 09-16-2021, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• So....DUNE.

I
                              EDIT: Sorry. apparently I am not able to post anything past the first auto-save of the post. I have a long post about Dune copy and pasted but somehow the board won

Comment

• Try again, please! Assuming you saw it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X